Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-30-2022, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, it would be kinda nice to be able to raw dog it with the girl I’m dating esp since she hasn’t had a kid herself and my last 2 ex’s have, and it just feels a bit better when they haven’t, I’ve noticed

Her and I have both had the vax and I don’t want to have kids so hell yea. Then again if I do want to have kids at some future point and can’t that would def suck. Gotta be some medical cloning trick to get around that by now. Maybe we can build a kid out of aborted baby fetuses sold by planned parenthood
small dick alert, lol
Old 03-30-2022, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
small dick alert, lol
Lol I can send ya pic if you want with a headshot to show it’s me. 7in not small but def above average, LMK
Old 03-30-2022, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

7 inch pencil lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 12:36 PM
Banned

this is now the hog posting thread

you guys start, though
Old 03-30-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

gross who tf cares about an everquesters dick size.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-30-2022, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gross who tf cares about an everquesters dick size.
this is what caring about dick size actually looks like, are you from the msm the spinoff was incredible
Old 03-30-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7 inch pencil lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ur right natural physiology somehow skipped me and allowed it to be pencil thin. I always back my claims with proof but if you wanna pass I get it
Old 03-30-2022, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ur right natural physiology somehow skipped me and allowed it to be pencil thin. I always back my claims with proof but if you wanna pass I get it
lol you guys
Old 03-30-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol you guys
I’d also need some sort of very clear-cut “I consent to unsung showing me his dick” public post and an email address to not get banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

i think sirken left with the p99 consent forms bro, mebbe he'll sendya a pdf