Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-09-2022, 06:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokum-6n0m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something a friend said to me who is a snake breeder that I feel applies to this.

"You can't feed the snake and be mad when it bites you."

I've never had a bad encounter with UCF and I have a few friends in V, but I would say the same thing to them.

Now I patiently await the "Where's your sleeper loot bro" reply I'm sure we all got coming
O dear, I meant "warder" loot, I really got it coming now lol

I deserve it, let it rip~
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 08-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Banned

Those of us within Vanquish had heard of an audio recording of Furoar personally threatening someone in Riot? or another guild, I can't recall specifically as it was a couple of years ago and I don't record everything online like some people. Vanquish saw his true self first hand on that first Ringwar loss on Christmas Eve 2020, when he booted Ethinroe and we were all stunned, to say the least, even the other officers within the guild.

I believe many of us wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that this was an anomaly, perhaps extenuating circumstances were involved in his outbursts and decision to act inhumane and callous. The problem is we were all wrong. His mentality has worsened and I was shocked to learn, just the other night, that he regularly kicks playmakers and others from the guild. I was a 40-50% RA raider and never had a clue, never saw it out and in the open. The frequency of abnormal behavior has increased from Furoar, not decreased, and the outrageous responses have become more severe. He simply can't handle defeat. He complains about people not taking initiative yet feels threatened when they do. Furoar has no ability to delegate and trust in said delegation, he only wants "yes men".

Everyone loses their shit from time to time if you are passionate about something. I know many would like to make this about me, attempt to change the subject, or attempt to discredit my character as a diversionary tactic. This is a reflection upon your character more than it is mine.

I stand by my words and have the faith in my convictions to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hows that competition feeling for you?
See the other thread and try to keep the topics in their respective fields, if you can. I stand by my convictions in competition.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've met few people more abusive than Unchainedboner in Vanquish.

Good luck to you trying to paint yourself a hero.
This is what denial, illusion, and cronyism looks like.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdinah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Fri Jul 29 08:47:25 2022] Unchainedfury tells the guild, 'lol you're talking to the guy who single handedly has changed the philosophy on necro gearing..''

LOLOLOL
Crony
Old 08-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what denial, illusion, and cronyism looks like.
This is funny. Do you actually think any of those things are required for someone to think you're an abusive asshole?
Old 08-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is funny. Do you actually think any of those things are required for someone to think you're an abusive asshole?
This must be Jannsen..

Keep spinning and obfuscating the topic of the thread. You could simply make a new thread and title it "UCF is an abusive asshole" if that's what you would like to discuss.

G'luck with that
Old 08-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This must be Jannsen..

Keep spinning and obfuscating the topic of the thread. You could simply make a new thread and title it "UCF is an abusive asshole" if that's what you would like to discuss.

G'luck with that
I guess you were toxic to more than just me then. Not Jannsen.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Banned

Nice try
Old 08-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
This must be Jannsen..

G'luck with that

Please start another thread to talk shish about Jannsen!

Seriously!