Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-17-2022, 12:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks man. Only have a light case from exposure on the forums. Cant imagine the brain damage from actually being in the guild
Well you see what it did to UCF. So there you go, no need to imagine.
Old 08-17-2022, 12:24 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually really fun guild, filled with helpful people.
I have a friend who's nice to me. People tell me he's awful, and I've seen him scream at waiters and cleaning staff, and say some racist stuff, but to me he's always nice. Sometimes people will question why I'm friends with him, and I'll just respond "but he's nice to me." Also, I'm writing a book about myself called A Profile in Courage
Old 08-17-2022, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

imagine having to listen to furors sociopathic reprimands every time you log in to enjoy some everquest

maybe some people are masochistic though
Old 08-17-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine having to listen to furors sociopathic reprimands every time you log in to enjoy some everquest

maybe some people are masochistic though
Pls don’t kink shame in 2022
Old 08-17-2022, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pls don’t kink shame in 2022
Sometimes it's fun to be yelled at [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammasamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the beneficiary of cheating. Your reaction to that is what determines your true character.
This is your brain on soy
Old 08-17-2022, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammasamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the beneficiary of cheating. Your reaction to that is what determines your true character.
Well I am a dark elf, I'm supposed to be a little bad? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Also why do people hide behind new accounts to talk smack? I just don't get it lol
Old 08-17-2022, 05:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I am a dark elf, I'm supposed to be a little bad? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're just roleplaying a frontrunner who tolerates cheaters as long as she gets loot? That is convenient.
Old 08-17-2022, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolonRolon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I met UCF once while camping AC. And the funny part is we had a very similar conversation that was posted earlier in the thread. First he told everyone they were wrong about the rules of AC and explained his rules to us. Then he spent many an hour telling me all about his Meta-changing Necro gear and his 209 dex and how he can take flurry attacks and how godly he is. It was pretty funny. No judge on your character of course. Just a funny interaction and helped pass the hours at AC.
The reason you find the "similar conversation" funny was it was the exact event that started a discussion in guild chat about it - that AC camp. It was the exact day and time.

Wait a minute here. Didn't you thank me for hanging out after a couple of hours and keeping you company? Besides the 1st guy camping the AC "i don't have to listen to this shit" and logging, which benefited you btw since you were next in line..didn't we all have some interesting conversation and was it an overall pleasant experience?

Do you know why I've never had to resort to /petition on a camp? Because I talk to people and come to an agreement that is suitable for all. Just because I have an initial disposition towards a particular "rule" doesn't negate the fact that communication and reaching an agreement trumps all rules. I even bent and told the guy after me that I was going to send him a /tell on his alt whenever it was his turn because he really wanted to play his alt and not sit there. I found that a reasonable request and accepted it.

Full transparency: I've had to petition x2 camp disputes for people being completely unreasonable / training in 7 years.