Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Large Bat

I agree with this; although I believe this command is completely client-side and the fix would not be feasible.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poliwrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ele box mvp
Definitely, a great x factor to have one way or another with me posting.

The point he understands, and really the only one that matters that I put first is.. the GOAL here is this (to me): someone who hasn't played a day of EQ since 1999 can log in and really believe they're playing it again. The better that goal is accomplished, the more succesful this project is. That being said, some players are harder to be made believers than others and hence why we're scraping towards the bottom of the barrel to at least DOCUMENT everything that needs to be fixed so when the people who have access to make the changes get to it, they can.

Plus maybe once we get all the PvE/UI stuff done we can get this classic RZ server movin' along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so is nirgon, but he sometimes goes overboard and gets a bad rap from it. don't hate the player, hate the game.
I shouldn't go overboard and do deserve a bad rap for doing so. But, nothing is more important to me than a classic EQ PvP server existing, that includes the PvE changes being needed.
Last edited by Nirgon; 03-04-2013 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

bump