Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

That's a damn awesome chart.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sort of surprised about how few SK's there are on the graph. Seems to be as many of them as Warriors?? Well maybe not more, but more if you know what I mean lol. Paladins, Rangers I can believe.
From what I can see in-game, Shadow Knights are a popular alt class but most of them seem to run out of gas and get shelved in the low/mid 50's.

Danth
Old 08-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Which is supported by the data: SKs are a solid 5% of the population until they drop to 3% of the L51-59 and only 2% of the L60 populations. I want to know where all these L60 clerics are, guess they are a popular alt class.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Banned

Cool info.

Ephi I'm curious about the query you used. Is this accounting for all characters ever created on the server, or perhaps only those that have logged on in the last x days? I think a lot of these could be skewed based on people making level 1 trader toons, classes played during different time periods etc.

I think stats on characters that have been played in the last 30, 60, 90 days would be a far better indication of how things actually are on any given night than if we queried for all classes, ever.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anesthia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless of what the numbers say, you can never have too many clerics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhutton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool info.

Ephi I'm curious about the query you used. Is this accounting for all characters ever created on the server, or perhaps only those that have logged on in the last x days? I think a lot of these could be skewed based on people making level 1 trader toons, classes played during different time periods etc.

I think stats on characters that have been played in the last 30, 60, 90 days would be a far better indication of how things actually are on any given night than if we queried for all classes, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Population breakout by class for: All, Levels 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-59, 60. This is total population of unbanned characters on Blue server. Leaving actual numbers off (because the crazies will make obvious judgements that no one else cares about).
Not doing any queries beyond this, because its too much effort for me and I don't care enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a lot of 60 enchanters but I would say that a lot of them are inactive. People rolled enchanters like crazy early on because they knew what they were capable of this time around. Not everyone kept playing one as their main.
Same goes for clrs IMO, I also remember the server when it was ranger heavy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an Erudite Wizard so I'm the rarest!
Erudite and Wizards are both rare by themselves but when you pair them together they are a common combination.

Erudites are not common for paladins clerics or sks so it brings the number of erudites.

For example a human is more common than an erudite but a human wizard will be rarer than an erudite wizard.
Closed Thread