Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Is this a player agreement or a server rule? Are guilds/players not in the UN bound by this?
Old 08-20-2020, 12:58 PM
Banned

Riot lost the first race - I fully expect them to whine this new rule out of existence
Old 08-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot lost the first race - I fully expect them to whine this new rule out of existence
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

These rules are put in place by the CSR staff we can not just GO detoxx style and say fuck your agreements. They are still working out fine details in the UN channel. Riot conceded it due to too many racers five riot members started running up, Freedom had three and AG had two. Freedom + AG won the mob due to no competition, FYI they drops the statue FTE on a riot member at the zone line.....

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 08-20-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These rules are put in place by the CSR staff we can not just GO detoxx style and say fuck your agreements. They are still working out fine details in the UN channel. Riot conceded it due to too many racers five riot members started running up, Freedom had three and AG had two. Freedom + AG won the mob due to no competition, FYI they drops the statue FTE on a riot member at the zone line.....
Can you post the jurisprudence when it's finalized? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They cut the sock time in half with new rules and foot racing is more fun + Cothing has small load time so even if 4 people get cothed at same time, lowest ping will always have a big advantage. What we have now is less full on socking, a more fair race, and a more exciting and fun race. I will add though(and my guild is smaller) there should be more racers allowed perhaps 6 or 8 per entity
Assuming that the person tracking Statue / KT spawn is honest when it pops. Right now Riot is the one who has the most incentive to track / sock with their larger base of players and greater chance to kill AoW at any given time rather than waiting for more members to come online. If KT / Statue started shouting like CT does, it becomes a non issue however [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am looking forward to racing myself, but I think 4 is plenty myself. As long as guilds are all aware of who is racing at any given time and there are no breakdowns in communication, should be ez pz.

But yeah its weird that they dont suspect people are cheating other mobs though.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you can’t footrace for warder loot.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a player agreement or a server rule? Are guilds/players not in the UN bound by this?
Right now its a player agreement that only applies to the guilds that can currently see it in the discord. If it ever gets posted to the raid rules on the forum then it will prob apply to every guild. Also im not sure the gms are anything but transparent.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

So, Kluwen and gang could theoretically join forces with unrepresented guilds and FTE it on pop? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread