Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 05:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a good attempt, but I don't think that is going to pay off for you.
"Rules for thee, not for me."

Got it.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a punishment your leader, specifically, wanted. When you have to eat that punishment, its quite hypocritical to start saying "Oh we shouldnt have to because [whatever reason]".
No one said this.

I suggested something to look into for future punishments as this clearly was not what was intended. The overly harsh punishment was suppose to go hand n hand w a Rotational Agreement. The server rule is for when the agreements breakdown, but in this case never occurred.

The sliding scale I suggested should be considered if there is no rotational agreement for the Ring War cause legit attempts should not be put in the same light as troll ones.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a punishment your leader, specifically, wanted. When you have to eat that punishment, its quite hypocritical to start saying "Oh we shouldnt have to because [whatever reason]".

Maybe once you all realize that Arcler negotiates with his pseudo "im better than everyone" attitude in mind rather than the best interest of his guild youll elect different leadership to represent you. Until then, you're at his whim.
You sound mad, want to show us on the doll where the mean pixel elf pilot touched you? PS, your signature is out of date.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where do you find all those awesome gifs?
Old 03-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Rules for thee, not for me."

Got it.
Attached Images
File Type: png RIOT Speakers 2.png (19.3 KB, 274 views)
Old 03-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one said this.

I suggested something to look into for future punishments as this clearly was not what was intended. The overly harsh punishment was suppose to go hand n hand w a Rotational Agreement. The server rule is for when the agreements breakdown, but in this case never occurred.

The sliding scale I suggested should be considered if there is no rotational agreement for the Ring War cause legit attempts should not be put in the same light as troll ones.
Remind me, who refused to rotate the Ring Wars after it was pretty much agreed that we would after the mega ban?

Arcler again.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Remind me, who refused to rotate the Ring Wars after it was pretty much agreed that we would after the mega ban?

Arcler again.
How can I remind you when you answered yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

It's just three weeks...
Old 03-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Maybe once you all realize that Arcler negotiates with his pseudo "im better than everyone" attitude in mind rather than the best interest of his guild youll elect different leadership to represent you. Until then, you're at his whim.
Hypocritical, you say? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread