Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default NK gypsy faction?

Hi everyone,

I'm leveling a baby wizard and have been killing a bunch of willowwisps. I triumphantly arrived at NK gypsies looking forward to turning in about 2 dozen lightstones amd get a level or two, only to realize I'm dubious and the lightstones get eaten. Dang it!!

Any idea what faction these guys/gals are on? I doubt if it would be easy to fix as a 14 wizard, but I'm curious to know as I thought the gypsies were cool with everyone (I could have sworn they were with my ikky necro!)

My baby wiz is a dark Elf and worships sol ro.

Thanks!
Old 07-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

You can try getting a wolf form and then faction work wouldnt be needed
Old 07-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can try getting a wolf form and then faction work wouldnt be needed
Good call! I probably should have thought of that lol. I was so shocked that they wouldn't speak to me!!

I'd still be curious to know their faction, if anyone happens to know? I'd figured I'd spend a lot of time out there and am bummed that they're dubious!
Old 07-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Wiki has them labeled as Qeynos Citizens so it might be this one

https://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos_Citizen
Old 07-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Oh! Almost overlooked the fact that you're a dark elf. You actually dont even need a wolf form. You can open trade and then click hide until it works (they con indifferent) and then finish the trade. Theres no faction gains so you'd have to do that with every trade

Theres also the South Ro gypsy camp you can turn lightstones into as well. So you have both locations as options
Old 07-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiki has them labeled as Qeynos Citizens so it might be this one

https://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos_Citizen
Gah I checked the wiki but only the quest turn-in person.

Didn't think of wolf form, didn't think to check the other gypsies. Batting 1000 on this one!

Ty for the info! I guess it's wolf time for me!
Old 07-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Oh! Almost overlooked the fact that you're a dark elf. You actually dont even need a wolf form. You can open trade and then click hide until it works (they con indifferent) and then finish the trade. Theres no faction gains so you'd have to do that with every trade

Theres also the South Ro gypsy camp you can turn lightstones into as well. So you have both locations as options
Woa! I had no idea that would work! Learn something new every day. Tyvm for the pro-tip!!
Old 07-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Kobold

As was said earlier there is the exact same quest in South ro for baddies to turn in Glightstones
Old 07-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As was said earlier there is the exact same quest in South ro for baddies to turn in Glightstones
Mind blown you guys lol. This is why I try to make classes/races I've never tried before! A totally different experience playing a wood Elf ranger than iksar necro, and apparently than dark elf wizard!

Thanks yall!
Closed Thread