Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 10:17 AM
Large Bat

Default Official Petition/Request to continue Xpacs (Luclin/PoP/LDoN) for P99

Hullo. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but.

P99 is great for lots of reasons, especially because it doesn't change (much) of the original, and the OGs were great! Not to mention the seriousness of crackdown on multi-boxing, keeping the servers fair, etc.

All of these things are why P99 is so fun, plus the game itself, and thank you all for doing such a fine job.

I was hoping others would sign on to show that there would be <3 for continuing into a few more xpacs? I know I've talked to many folks that would love to see some of the additional content in the OG format p99 brings.

Thanks for listening. Cheers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

approved.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Banned

Devs spent a lot of time removing luclin+ content from the server

This will never happen no matter how much the community wants it

If you want to add a few more expansions, most of it would only benefit raiders

and a lot of new players will have to either solo or box just to keep up

If you want to experience luclin+ content, check out TAKP
Old 11-03-2021, 11:34 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerPayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P99 is great for lots of reasons, especially because it doesn't change (much) of the original, and the OGs were great! Not to mention the seriousness of crackdown on multi-boxing, keeping the servers fair, etc.

All of these things are why P99 is so fun, plus the game itself, and thank you all for doing such a fine job.

I was hoping others would sign on to show that there would be <3 for continuing into a few more xpacs? I know I've talked to many folks that would love to see some of the additional content in the OG format p99 brings.

Thanks for listening. Cheers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of you to volunteer your time to reverse engineer so much work.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerPayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Banish him
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

this is a great idea so I could hate p99 for 10 years then discover a new website dedicated to recreating the classic p99 experience, without all the bloated expansions.

sign me up!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta follow the classic^2 p1999 timeline and have 5 years of kunark!
Old 11-03-2021, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

what you want is called TAKP.

boxing is classic. I boxed in 2000. sorry you were a poor kid with only 1 computer
Old 11-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Looking forward to LDoN in 2047. Great idea OP.
Closed Thread