Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Default 60 ENC and 60 SHM gearing each other through soloing

I have a 60 enc with none of the expensive spells / no epic. I’m closing in on a 60 Shaman as well who also has none of the good gear or spells. By the time he is 60 I will have probably 100k pp between both toons.

My play schedule makes it impossible for me to contribute to a guild so I just solo farm.

After they are geared/spells I would like to be able to try some solo artist challenge stuff.
The ultimate dream would be to eventually pay for the ENC epic MQ from doing cash camps or selling farmed items. I’m guessing the ENC epic would probably be last because I don’t think it helps me farm anything else really. It just looks cool.

What would be the best way to spend the 100K and what is the order in which you would accumulate gear/spells for both toons?

Thanks for your time
Old 12-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Banned

nice job boxing a shaman and ench almost to 60 both without getting caught!
Old 12-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

You’re on the right track. Get the enc epic, the clicky haste is just too convenient for spell swapping along with the stats. Shamans are powerful but way more expensive and enc will just be more efficient at what you’re trying to do.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Spend the money on Torpor first and foremost, it doesn't really matter too much after that.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spend the money on Torpor first and foremost, it doesn't really matter too much after that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

based on your income and level, it sounds like you played the shaman exactly correctly: squirreled away the cash to get torp when you ding.
Old 12-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re on the right track. Get the enc epic, the clicky haste is just too convenient for spell swapping along with the stats. Shamans are powerful but way more expensive and enc will just be more efficient at what you’re trying to do.
Wouldn’t this leave me with a useless shaman and a slightly more useful enchanter than I currently have?
Old 12-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

based on your income and level, it sounds like you played the shaman exactly correctly: squirreled away the cash to get torp when you ding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is what I was thinking however the only thing that is nagging at me to not go this way is:

torpor is one of the only high end shaman gear/spells I could theoretically farm myself. I know it’s ultra rare but it is possible. Whereas shaman/enc epic I will never get solo.
Old 12-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure you can't MQ the enchanter epic, just buy LR for a couple of the bottlenecks(fear,chardok,nek,cabilis).

I would dump that money into torpor and the rest of the stuff into shaman gear/epic mq. Enchanter with 100k in gear is the same as one with 10k gear. The only difference is you might last 2 extra rounds on a charm break.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you can't MQ the enchanter epic, just buy LR for a couple of the bottlenecks(fear,chardok,nek,cabilis).

I would dump that money into torpor and the rest of the stuff into shaman gear/epic mq. Enchanter with 100k in gear is the same as one with 10k gear. The only difference is you might last 2 extra rounds on a charm break.
Shaman will benefit from the gear/spells 100000x more than the enchanter.

Would buy torp, shaman epic, and a fungi as the top 3 shopping list items. Wouldn't buy anything for the enchanter
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-13-2021, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Buy Torpor and then the most necessary enchanter spells. Those will help more than any items could.

Edit: With regards to your idea about solo finding Torpor, remember that Buying Torpor will increase your platinum farming substancially, so you will get the money back faster. Probably the same with some of those enchanter spells. Torpor also makes solo finding Torpor easier, which would recoup your cost anyway.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-13-2021 at 12:24 AM..
Closed Thread