Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best at what, exactly? This oughta be rich.
Mews
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll be busy sleeping so i can get up to go to the gym then drive work on those days; thankyou verymuch but i think ill pass. I might drop by the store afterwards n buy some stuff to cook up BBQ tho. If they are still up il bring my lvl 58 enc to C2 and haste. i'l probably be drunk though.
These times are when the 16-hour windows begin; some may not spawn until Thursday evening.
Planar Protector

Are you even P99ing if you can't kill dagarn at 4AM?

😬
Old 01-30-2022, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

not really and you need the poopsocks to be a true p99er too
Old 01-30-2022, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a friend in Riot and honestly it makes me sad for him at this point
Lol you don't have friends.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll be busy sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best at what, exactly? This oughta be rich.
At having fun, not taking an elf sim too seriously by turning it into a second job.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish has killed the last 4 Ikatiar, Eashen, Dagarn, and Kreizenn. Here are the upcoming timers:

Ikatiar the Venom opens Thursday, February 3rd at 4:05am EST
Eashen of the Sky opens Thursday, February 3rd at 4:15am EST
Dagarn the Destroyer opens Thursday, February 3rd at 6:07am EST
Lord Kreizenn opens Thursday, February 3rd at 7:24 am EST

Riot is incapable of killing these targets; you can take these from them if you try.
Hey Vanq congrats on finally posting your bag limits in a timely manner! Wrong area to post them though. And the reason most people don't log in to contest those is because you literally train the fuck out of us every time we do it. Like 99% of the time no matter where we are we get trained. One Eashen we coth'd up to trips hallway and you guys orchestrated this highly skilled strike force maneuver where you did NOT coth up to aary. Your strategy was to train out and run everyone up, basically the strat was to AVOID aary hall at all costs and you STILL fucking trained us a trips lol. How can a guild be so good at training and so bad at it... unless you aren't bad and its on purpose.

So you have a guild that trains the fuck out of another guild non stop, every single encounter and then laugh when they stop logging in. Oh and on Iki, thats just a race and you guys are better at races... in fact you're a little too good on races. Maybe now that you guys win every single race its time to stop cheating on them? Maybe have a talk with your crew and say "hey they aren't even contesting this race, might not want to risk using your auto fires". Nah you have a narcissistic as a (former) guild leader, he's gotta keep winning to appease his ego.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Cool! I love scheduled raids.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:06 PM
Skeleton

aary not trips, i was on the phone when i typed this
Old 01-30-2022, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What Beef is trying to say is that you should stop shitting in boxes and start contesting dragons.
Closed Thread