Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 05-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Default You have clearly never heard of dkp, idiot.

Genoz, my friends' 60 Ranger outdamages 60 warriors all the time, just because warriors get triple attack doesn't mean anything......warriors can put out a ton of damage, but rangers can do better. Maybe you should quit being ignorant, and get over your little superiority complex....stop flaming other classes on boards, then actually go learn this. Oh yeah, and by the way, Ranger epic is not a cake walk, the shattered emerald of corruption (do you even know what this is?) is the hardest part of the ranger epic, very hard to come across one because of it's rarity, of course some rangers get lucky, but others have waited well over a year to get this.

Melee DD - Rogue, Monk, Ranger
TANK - Warrior

although other classes can tank, it's a warrior's job, just leave it at that.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

First off, I agree with rogues probably being the ones doing the most damage. But its not always true. You have to take into account their weapons. A 60 monk with prime/priceless wraps 15/20, CoF, Monk Epic is going to do a lot more damage than any 60 rogue with just an epic and lets say Jagged Blade of Morning. I know, because I see it in my guild. Second, Warriors are not #3. Rangers would be at least #3 if not #2 behind Rogues. Rangers and Monks are pretty equal. Get a ranger some 15/20 weapons too with maxed haste and he can do just as much if not more OR less than the monk.

The only reason rogues can outdamage anyone else is because of BS and Asassinate. Give a ranger that bow off the AoW, Bow of Rallos Zek 43/45 with some 14 dmg arrows from the moon, maxed archery and DEX at 255...watch his trueshot disc output. I've heard someone hit 2k on a critical with one..or close to it. Cannot confirm, maybe just a rumor, but still...
Old 05-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Hehe, with a name like "War Bow of Rallos Zek" You'd think it only go to warriors? Yes, Rangers would benifit more from this bow than warriors and I'm not saying that just to suck up. Unlike warriors, rangers are damage dealers. And the highend ranger would benifit greatly from this bow. But lets not say that the highend warrior wouldn't either. For those of you who don't think that the 100hps will help a warrior who has 5-6k hps unbuffed, think again. Unless if the warrior doesn't allready have at least 1300ac, then he will start looking for equipment that has lots of hp, and 100 hp is a lot! The warriors str and dex SHOULD be maxed out by the time they get here. The 180 range is beautifull for pulling. And the 43dmg and the dot effect of this bow just adds more icing to the cake for the warrior. Yes a warrior will never outdamage a ranger using bows, but that doesn't mean they should make every single bow out there ranger only? :P And besides, we all know why you rangers are flamming on here and boasting about your trueshot disc and saying it should be ranger only, cause you know this bow is gonna be awarded to a warrior first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If your a ranger and you want this bow, here's what you do: Get to lvl 60, join a high level guild who takes this guy out on a regular basis, Then, be patient. It will be awhile but your time will come for you to win this bow on a raid. But it will be worth the wait.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

u really should look up the difficulty of the mob before u flame about the windstiker not being worth questing for. as far as i know MANY servers have not yet been able to kill this bad boy yet. AND the greater delay on the windstriker makes it even better than this war bow when rangers use their trueshot disc. prolly only about 3 people in all the servers combined has this bow because if the difficulty of the mob. yes i would dream of having either bow but i will stick to my raincaller for now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Why does everything that drops in a difficult and dangerous zone have to be uber? You may argue Risk vs. Reward, but this is not the only thing that's going to drop off the mob that drops this. Think of this as the random joker loot that pops up every once in a while. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Note that this effect is TRIGGERED, it doesn't proc. Spell Info on Frost Shards:

lvl * 10 damage (up to 620 damage)
Cold resistance check
**NO MANA COST**

NOT a bad spell. The key here -- it's a SITUATIONAL item. I'll let you decide which situation. And if you are too *cool* to use it, practice Destroy. No one's forcing you to use it, or particularly interested in listening to you b*tch about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 12:21 PM
Banned

Wink

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-01-2022, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector