Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Default Newbie Ranger seeking a friendly leveling guild.

Just started a fresh Ranger today, used to be a Paladin lover but Ranger is observedly the only class I can see myself enjoying at end-game without the support of AA's (Double Attack, Dual Wield, Kick, Archery and Spells), at least until I can eventually commit to working towards the Paladin Epic. I'm completely unfunded and so have a rough road ahead of me, but more importantly I know nobody on the server as its been so long since I played, and since my main account was hacked, I have to start fresh regardless.

My goals for when I eventually reach end-game are to do some Planar raiding here and there alongside lengthy quests and the Epic. Right now I'm seeking a friendly lowbie/newbie leveling guild to make some friends, get to know people and just have a good time as I raise this Ranger of mine. I'm fairly active in the evenings and play in the mornings sometimes as well, though I am also playing Star Wars The Old Republic, so my activity may vary some. I also have Discord through my tablet and a headset as well, so I can fill out an application and be available for an interview if need be.

IGN is Thickcut (surname will eventually be Bacon), so if anyone has a guild they think I'd be interested in, feel free to whisper me in game or shoot me a PM. Can't wait to buddy up and find a guild to call home.

Seeya guys on the zoneline!

~Loadsamoney
Old 06-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Dawn believers is a mega guild prob for your liking

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 06-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Aye. Big guild, friendly and lots of level ranges. Lots of end game raids too. Castle is also good too.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

If you see me online and near your starting area (likely Gfay), feel free to ask for help with anything!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread