Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleshield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds quite interesting to me. I have never played EQ before (ever!) so this is a learning experience, and I'd rather not do what a lot of the guides say and go and try to get twink items to make it easier. I want to experience the game as it was intended, maybe in order to get a better feel for how MMOs have become. It's been a bit rough though since I'm only familiar with WoW.

I have a level 4 Paladin in Qeynos Hills that I've been very slowly grinding XP out on. being totally new it's certainly not what I'm used to from other MMORPGs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you end up joining up Nobleshield? Once you join many of us can guide you and help you with ideas on types of quests you can do, places to exp, or groups to join. Qeynos is one of the best places to start!

Old 05-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you end up joining up Nobleshield? Once you join many of us can guide you and help you with ideas on types of quests you can do, places to exp, or groups to join. Qeynos is one of the best places to start!
I did! You'll find me in the discord as Valdren! I am currently only level 9 though.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Nice! Welcome!
Old 05-27-2019, 10:50 AM
Orc

Welcome to the dozens of new members this past month!

Snails has a variety of lower level dungeon crawls planned for each Friday - join soon and start learning to raid while you level with the crew!

Also huge congratulations to Teslacoil for obtaining Fist of Nature and Snails on his Petrified Heartwood Flamberge! It has been a pleasure raiding with the Aegis Alliance and our other partners!
Old 05-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Congratulations to our ALS friends who bested Plane of Growth and Tunare yesterday!
Old 06-04-2019, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Will ALS head to green99? This could actually move me to playing on g99.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I've never played Everquest before, bur joined with some friends and i think this guild was mentioned as a fun one to join. Sounds neat and I'm enjoying the game. I have a Level 13 druid right now, how can I go about joining?
Old 06-19-2019, 12:08 PM
Orc

Level 13 is a great time to join -- please do not level past 15 or you will be outside of our range for new recruits!

https://discord.gg/ZHXdtrX is a link to our discord which hosts the current Guild Charter. The link should not expire, but is set as "temporary", so it may kick you if you do not post in the new applicants channel before leaving. If that happens, rejoin/repost and someone will tag you then, or send a message to an officer.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:12 PM
Orc

And we'll definitely be on green, likely with the same Charter.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enesis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And we'll definitely be on green, likely with the same Charter.
Yep! this and this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread