Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 10-26-2022, 08:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re someone who’s been around long enough to know me from years ago but pretends to not know my politics

Sorry about your past forum bans. Oh and enchanters won’t be nerfed, but feel free to make more threads about them. You still have the Technical discussion and Screenshot forums to spam with cry threads until you get banned (again)

I heard you already started crying on discord too

Edit: I’m excited to hear about how you actually haven’t been banned in the past and this account is because you just can’t remember your old account(s). And how your first post on your brand new account being a hate boner for my class, directed at me, is pure coincidence. As is all the ensuing spam on multiple forums

Sorry to have wronged you in the past. Get over it
Not a coincidence at all you are a very despicable person and I am 100% enjoying seeing your meltdowns over my posts about Encheaters.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Rogean allows it, it ain't cheating
Well, all I need to stop talking about he subject is for the owner of the server to do one of this things:
  • Fix Encheaters
  • Or don't and then change the description of the server so it says this is a custom version that is not trying to emulate classic EQ

I mean it, I will 100% stop making threads about this.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Delete enchanters give their remaining spells to wizard and mage
Old 10-26-2022, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds serious guys. I can feel the pain. Also, get some new schtick. Waa waa, imma whinge until i get my way.
Enwhinger? I dunno, sounds too good for the likes of you.
#EnchanterBanter!
Ready, go.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a coincidence at all you are a very despicable person and I am 100% enjoying seeing your meltdowns over my posts about Encheaters.
Lol thanks for confirming being a stalker at least

Hey what’s some more stuff I said 2 years ago? If you can’t remember verbatim, just go check the printouts of my posts I’m sure you’ve tacked up on your shrine to me

Get a life bro
Old 10-26-2022, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spithridates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep this shit out of Starting Zone tbh.
This has nothing to do with enchanters and everything to do with this person being some weirdo stalker of mine

His very first post on his fake account was basically “Hey why is unsunghero still playing” where he quotes a post I made about bards that has literally nothing to do with enchanters

The rest of his posts are a hate crusade against my class because he’s obsessed with me or something
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3273B5F3-0489-4490-9F76-30885857598A.jpg (20.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-26-2022, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol thanks for confirming being a stalker at least

Hey what’s some more stuff I said 2 years ago? If you can’t remember verbatim, just go check the printouts of my posts I’m sure you’ve tacked up on your shrine to me

Get a life bro
Fine then, well maybe I won't wake up early to drive all the way to your house to brush your teeth for you before you wake up all so you can have minty fresh breath first thing in the morning! And not even a thank you?! I loved you!..
Old 10-26-2022, 11:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
This has nothing to do with enchanters and everything to do with this person being some weirdo stalker of mine

His very first post on his fake account was basically “Hey why is unsunghero still playing” where he quotes a post I made about bards that has literally nothing to do with enchanters

The rest of his posts are a hate crusade against my class because he’s obsessed with me or something
You are not important to me at all, I just happens that you are the current loudest EnCheater defender and I happen to enjoy seeing you cry.

This is what truly happened: I played here for a while (some years ago) then decided to check if for some reason the devs already admitted Encheaters were broken and it turns out not only did hard evidence was shown, the devs even acknowledged it, then I saw this post were from 2021, searched a bit more and a very funny post of you appeared to me where you were crying and saying you will stop playing LMAO and I thought to myself imagine being this pathetic... and I could no forget your clown face and your despicable and pitiful defense for a broken class and not only that but you are still playing.

Whoever you are accusing me of being I am in fact not but it douesn't sound surprising to me that this is not the first time someone else points out how pitiful you are lmao.

What I can not stand is seeing the administrator acknowledging that this class is broken and somehow is going to be a year and he has not corrected it and to me that looks suspicious af this is what truly motivated my posts.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

The loudest enchanter defender? You do realize that in my 6000+ posts probably less than 0.002% are about enchanters. I also have barely touched the endgame of this game, so I have literally no idea what enchanters can or can’t do at the high end and have never pretended to, much less defend it

Also, not sure since you being a weirdo stalker are a better historian of my own posts than I am, but I’m fairly sure whatever post I made about maybe quitting was before 2021, so you had to dig wayyyy back for that one

I personally am not buying your bullshit. I think it’s too coincidental that your first post on your fake account was raging that I am still playing and the rest was trying to get my class nerfed because you think it will make me quit

All I read is “ARG I HATE YOU SO MUCH UNSUNGHERO WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME? Please nerf his class!”

That’s what it looks like to me
Old 10-26-2022, 01:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
The loudest enchanter defender? You do realize that in my 6000+ posts probably less than 0.002% are about enchanters. I also have barely touched the endgame of this game, so I have literally no idea what enchanters can or can’t do at the high end and have never pretended to, much less defend it

Also, not sure since you being a weirdo stalker are a better historian of my own posts than I am, but I’m fairly sure whatever post I made about maybe quitting was before 2021, so you had to dig wayyyy back for that one

I personally am not buying your bullshit. I think it’s too coincidental that your first post on your fake account was raging that I am still playing and the rest was trying to get my class nerfed because you think it will make me quit

All I read is “ARG I HATE YOU SO MUCH UNSUNGHERO WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME? Please nerf his class!”

That’s what it looks like to me
LMAO you thinking you are so important stupid narcissist. I already said, I did a search about "enchanter nerf" just on the second page your post pops, I read many topics before yours, it just so happens that yours was truly a treat in terms of how pathetic it was.

Here it is proof that your post pops in a simple search, it's the second page of "enchanter nerf" keyword search:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/5FbfhCW

The post I commented were i sarcastically said "weren't you quitting" I don't remember what I was searching but that post came out and I saw you commenting and I couldn't resist to throw a jab at you because I knew you would be soooo mad about it, sooo butthurt I truly couldn't resist and I was right.

Now I wasn't really expecting that you would follow me to almost every post I make and harass me about me supposedly harassing you (for 1 post sorry ass post LMAO) and now you are even making up all this story about me being some sort of arch enemy of yours that I am following you (you are) and somehow you are so important to me, Is just cringe worthy my dude.

Ill tell you what, I won't mention you again in my posts if you stop comming to my posts demanding I stop "stalking" you, if you truly want our interactions to be over that is.
Last edited by Jujuminjo; 10-26-2022 at 01:49 PM..