Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notCastv3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
diggles undoubtedly the ugliest irl however
God hates ugly.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Banned

satan loves it praise be to the overlord hail satan etc
Old 01-29-2012, 03:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First I would like to apologize to the staff; I know ya'll workin hard out there. And the project platform is really nice. Just execution and upkeep in terms of administration and population retention is lacking, a lot.

But I have to say some things, and I hope that it will not be censored or just disregarded completely, thread delete, etc, because "you da boss" and i'm the "player"

You need more GMs. People who give a spit about retaining players, and resolving issues. Amelinda has been the only one I ever seen doing anything.

My account with 8 Characters is perma-banned? Sure my max level toon maybe only level 10 but that time I put in really was fun and I care about my characters in every respect and detail, and that just kills my desire to play.

Since I've made time to be a part of the 'community' and started back playing with full intentions on having a really good time and investing into the project and community, I am gravely disheartened, and disillusioned. Because I thought there would be some sensibility or reason by people who are chosen and call themselves 'Leaders' over this project.

I don't get paid to play here but honestly, I should. My time is valuable and all this oooh i'm too busy over here alt-tabbing between IIRC and episodes of anime nerd shit to answer your petitions, or PM's when I've waited DAYS for responses and was polite and cordial in all my petitions. You're too busy to even say, fuck off.

Well I'm too busy now to give you even the slightest feedback on how you can improve your shit.

I'm not mad, but all that fuel and energy I had to play is now completely gone. Best of luck and wishes. I'm not a hater, not gonna sit up here and trash talk ya'll but, you really killed the game for me (this time I'm being serious hah). At least here in this community.

To my friends, adieu.

P.S. Long live Basketball. DONT FORGET WHERE THAT SHIT CAME FROM SONS. VZTZ - Velious 2.5 - <Tides of Wrath>
Old 01-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Banned

saw huge quote, saw avatar of poster

knew it was retarded fat harrison
Old 01-29-2012, 05:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notCastv3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saw huge quote, saw avatar of poster

knew it was retarded fat harrison
you should block fat people immidiately. you might suffer brain damage from retarded shit u might accidently read
Old 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First I would like to apologize to the staff; I know ya'll workin hard out there. And the project platform is really nice. Just execution and upkeep in terms of administration and population retention is lacking, a lot.

But I have to say some things, and I hope that it will not be censored or just disregarded completely, thread delete, etc, because "you da boss" and i'm the "player"

You need more GMs. People who give a spit about retaining players, and resolving issues. Amelinda has been the only one I ever seen doing anything.

My account with 8 Characters is perma-banned? Sure my max level toon maybe only level 10 but that time I put in really was fun and I care about my characters in every respect and detail, and that just kills my desire to play.

Since I've made time to be a part of the 'community' and started back playing with full intentions on having a really good time and investing into the project and community, I am gravely disheartened, and disillusioned. Because I thought there would be some sensibility or reason by people who are chosen and call themselves 'Leaders' over this project.

I don't get paid to play here but honestly, I should. My time is valuable and all this oooh i'm too busy over here alt-tabbing between IIRC and episodes of anime nerd shit to answer your petitions, or PM's when I've waited DAYS for responses and was polite and cordial in all my petitions. You're too busy to even say, fuck off.

Well I'm too busy now to give you even the slightest feedback on how you can improve your shit.

I'm not mad, but all that fuel and energy I had to play is now completely gone. Best of luck and wishes. I'm not a hater, not gonna sit up here and trash talk ya'll but, you really killed the game for me (this time I'm being serious hah). At least here in this community.

To my friends, adieu.

P.S. Long live Basketball. DONT FORGET WHERE THAT SHIT CAME FROM SONS. VZTZ - Velious 2.5 - <Tides of Wrath>
Closed Thread