View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Banned

Just got some really deranged texts from in-laws, blaming the riotous activity on antifa infiltrators, addressing my husband as though he's the left-wing monolith TV personalities are always talking to (ie Doug assuming our brains are the programming on MSNBC), all out of the blue without asking any questions. Real crazy person stuff.

It's a very distressing day for people who have brain chips hooked up to the right-o-sphere; the static discharges are very intense today. We should take care to be kind to our injured brethren on this difficult day. They have been abused in the most malevolent and hurtful way. Gaslit into terror. Their complicity in whatever small political matter is accidental and indeed a form of victimization, so be kind. I am honestly so sorry this has befallen "us" and "them", together the poor of this nation.

Please try to relax and understand. The institution still stands. It has never represented us, but it allows us to live in relative peace and plenty. Nothing new has happened but the day's upset. The chaos is only in our minds. The status quo will continue, like I have told you many times. The only alternative anyway is death, death, death. You must learn to accept the things you can not change.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-06-2021 at 08:29 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So BLM members then
Well no that's insane. BLM members who are immediately threatening other human lives yes, that is obviously what law enforcement is for. Storming the capitol is very dramatic but if they are not directly threatening other human lives they should not be shot by the cops. If they *are* threatening other human lives, they are fair game to be shot by police, obviously.

Seriously, why is this so hard to understand for people? If the deranged dangerous people are on my team it's okay? No, it is never okay. A 5th grader can understand this.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Kobold

Whole lotta Trump supporters are going to federal prison.

Goddamn that makes me so happy to think about. I would almost say that it was worth it.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time? Next time they should have been tear gassed / shot with rubber bullets / regular bullets a long time before they got that far.
See? That sounds like a great plan! Maybe we can have a proper coup when both sides, with very fine people, get their shit together.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

Now that the trump guys are doing the bad thing, I will condemn the bad thing. Now that I'm safe. It has overwhelmingly been the other way around, but please nevermind that.

When my guys were doing the bad thing it was a noble protest against the racism institutions of the structural systems!
Old 01-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that the trump guys are doing the bad thing, I will condemn the bad thing. Now that I'm safe. It has overwhelmingly been the other way around, but please nevermind that.

When my guys were doing the bad thing it was a noble protest against the racism institutions of the structural systems!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lost.jpg (47.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg blmcaphill.jpg (14.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg wall.jpg (77.4 KB, 139 views)
Old 01-06-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that it's relevant now, but this board came out hard negative after the Minneapolis police precinct got burnt. Sorry you weren't around.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

Protip: It's still a protest against the racism of the structural systems [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it's relevant now, but this board came out hard negative after the Minneapolis police precinct got burnt. Sorry you weren't around.
Oh he was. It just doesn't fit his narrative
Old 01-06-2021, 08:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Go fuck yourself, Trump supporter.
Closed Thread