Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2018, 06:05 PM
Kobold

Default FUN GOLEM/FEAR PVP

So the day began with <Ronin> still having the golem timers and planning on killing them and showering our guildmates in chicken bones. <Ronin> gathered up their force of about 15 to prepare for a possible war for the golems.

As <Ronin> gathered up their expert bard ran to fear to get it kited and fully prepped for some easy snipes. When rounding up the kite I decided to make it interesting and died like a noob(doesn't normally happen). <Ronin> decided they had enough to break into fear quickly and did just that. They sent out a rez and tossed me some buffs and away i went to gather up the zone.

As I was gathering the kite it seemed as though <Apex> sniffed us out and were planning an assault for golems. With time not on our side we quickly killed the first 2 golems and each one dropped an AON (grats Gardur and Noni). I rounded up the rest of the mobs and <Ronin> moved over to prepare to kill the final golem. <Ronin> decided to hold off because <Apex> had around 18 players ready to zone into fear. <Apex> thought that we were on the final golem and charged full force into fear to obliterate <Ronin> while they were trying to kill the golem.

As soon as apex started zoning in all of <Ronin> ported out of fear and I zoned out for fear of another death and this time to PvP.

Once <Ronin> was out of the zone we immediately gathered back up to assault <Apex> for the final golem. At this time <Apex> started talking in OOC about getting an AON to try and throw <Ronin> off and make us think they killed it. Knowing that <Apex> zoned into fear without a character that could pick up the kite we guessed that they were not able to power the mob down with the characters they zoned in and the mobs that would at some point be pathing back to all of them.

<Ronin> knowing that the break in was clear from before zoned in ready to have a big battle, but as we had guessed <Apex> was completely wiped out and the final golem was still alive. I immediately gather up all the mobs and <Ronin> kills the final golem on top of a bunch of <Apex> corpses (mirkuls and fandango looked lovely together, dead as usual).

Instead of making <Apex> call force LNS <Ronin> decided to allow Apex to recover their corpses for the next couple hours.

GOOD TIMES!