Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 06:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just reroll ogre
Or don't and git gud
Old 06-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First time playing EQ so forgive me if any of my questions seem dumb.

Just hit 36 leveling in Highhold Keep and was looking for gear recommendations for my iksar warrior. I've met some really nice players who have given me some awesome gear which has allowed me to save up some plat. Gear is as followed.

Full banded for armor
Platinum Fire Wedding Rings
Silver Chitin Hand Wraps

Weapons are Silken Whip of Ensaring, Staff of Battle, Fist of Zek, Deadwood Stave x 2, and Green Jade Broadsword.

What should I be working towards next? Upgrading the armor seems like a good idea, but I know that iksars can't wear a decent number of items. Is the trooper scale quest worth doing or should I just look into buying better armor?

Also any thoughts on 2h vs dual wielding in regards to the weapons I have? I've been using the staff of battle for most of my leveling, but I've read that dual wielding becomes better later on.
As for weapons, Short Sword of the Ykesha is solid aggro at 40 and at 45 you should get a sarnak warhammer.

As for armor, thurgadin quest armor MQ's are really cheap right now - start working on that dwarf faction and save up some money for quest gems!
Closed Thread