Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Fast forward...
The future of the economy on p99 is one sad person sitting in EC tunnel all day spamming auction when he's the only person in zone. Living off disability in his parent's basement.

Rewind a bit...
several sad people sitting in ec tunnel all day....
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

Towards the end of Kunark I think there were a lot of players with some version of best in slot -- either true best in slot; casual raider best in slot (without all the VP items but with planar, plane of sky sutff); or casual best in slot (with more droppables and solo/small group content upgrades).

I wonder how low items like Cowl of Mortality or Zlandicar's Heart will go. They're both pretty awesome but also more common. CCOM is not a true BIS item but you could argue it's a BIS twink item or BIS tradeable helm for some classes. With a lot more options for gearing in Velious and solid SS armor, small group quests like Circlet of the Falinkan, etc. I don't think people will ever be shelling out a billion plat for side grades or marginal increases in HP for stuff like CCoM.

I think true BIS items like AOW monk legs/war helm/brd-rog mask, White Dragonscale Helm, Mithril Boots, Boots of Storm will retain their value. I think there's just too much interest in them.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

I wonder how much the Fungi Tunic will sell for if it every became nerfed?
Old 07-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Could always join ALS and not worry about this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(and understand you'll never be able to buy scales, MQ's, pre-nerf anything, etc, ever *evil grin*)
Old 07-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could always join ALS and not worry about this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(and understand you'll never be able to buy scales, MQ's, pre-nerf anything, etc, ever *evil grin*)
ALS is the future of the P99 economy

grim 2 think
Old 07-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Can a single person earn platinum?
Can a single person kill a raid mob for a CoF or Cowl/zlandicar heart?

Thats my mindset. In X number of years there won't be an organized population to farm all this raid content. Eventually anything not obtainable by a group or 2 will be whatever the seller is willing to sell it for
Closed Thread