Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

okay, but i get a handicap because I am half retarded. i feel liek reading more now. gonna think about this more ^^
Old 07-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Okay, first encounter Richard saves CONFESSOR from quad chasing here. she charms one, but then is totally useless and iirc, her pet gets pwnd, leaving Richard (a guide) to deal with a battle hardened Daharan soldier.

THEN he gets sword of truth and tries to kill a tree, butt it stops him.

they leave whateverthatplaceiscalled (westland?) and try to cross the barrier where they encounter another dharan whomsts head Richard must cleave. meanwhile the sword begins exerting its pull in his mind and only later do he learn it too could consume him.

more stuff happens, grandpa wizard not around.

Richard gets captured by Denna whomst beats the shit outta him with electric dildo thing. he partitions his mind to endure the torture (beginning to activate his magical gift) and gets the satisfaction of kicking the little princes' face in, before Deanna beats the shit out of him more and transports him to dhara, to tag team him with the short chubby mord sith.

That goes on (basically him being useless lie k frodo) before he kills his dad and then has to make friends with a dragon and rescue.it's baby from a bunch guars or whatever they were called in order to save the world. I actually don't remember if the Dragon thing is before or after killing his dad, but point is, he goes through all that shit and has to ensure it mostly on his own.

Twinkies with a soul devouring sword (which he is the first to overcome in lie k a thousand years or something) - check
Accompanied a bit by pretty girl who goes .from OP to liability in a instant - check
Does pretty much everything else in his own - MATE

*nods politely*
Last edited by maskedmelonpai; 07-12-2018 at 06:56 PM..
Old 07-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Banned

rtemember the scene in book 2 where kahlan gets fingered in the pit?
Old 07-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

yeah, vaguely. Been a while since I read them. I remember that one royal lady goes mad down there. I thought Kuala charmed one of the dudes, but he wasn't able to take all the rest despite destroying a lot. and remember (Richards half brother?) The corrupt cleric doing see if stuff. honestly gonna hafta read them all again now.

EDIT not saying khalan ain't powerful, just that she don't really plvl richard ^^
Old 07-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Banned

i was real innocent still when i read that shit

didnt make it past pillars

dont think i can reread BDSM fantasy fanfiction series ever again
Old 07-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

Richard Rahl made up his own class(war wizard). its hard not to be op when you can do all type of magic by birth("the gift") and noone else can.

aradune plays a war wizard in pantheon.

they're not twinks cuz rick is fiction and brad is fat
Old 07-13-2018, 02:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems like an appropriate place to put this, one of my old favorites:

https://stupidevilbastard.com/2002/1...ere_everquest/

SCENE: Rivendell. Elrond is studying.

GANDALF: Ach! Damn it!

ELROND: Gandalf! Where did you come from? … You’re naked.

GANDALF: Stupid halflings who can’t play their class, that’s what happened.

ELROND: What? Where?

GANDALF: Moria. We were in the safe hall at Balin’s Tomb and Aragorn was going to pull some orcs to clear the way to the zoneout.

ELROND: Which halfling messed it up? Frodo?

GANDALF: No, it was Pippin. I didn’t even want to bring him along but Frodo did insist. Aragorn was going to pull some orcs but out comes Pippin to ‘see what Aragorn was doing’ and manages to aggro half the zone.

ELROND: So you got wiped out by a horde of orcs? Yuck.

GANDALF: Oh, no. They were green to most of us, so we cut through them all right. I was impressed by Legolas’ bow crits. But then the Cave Troll got aggroed.

ELROND: But there were nine of you, you could have handled the cave troll.

GANDALF: Oh, and we did. Except Frodo didn’t know how to manage aggro properly. The troll started beating on him.

ELROND: Oh, no. Poor Frodo.

GANDALF: No, actually, Frodo was fine. He had a mithril chain tunic on.

ELROND: Jeez, just because he’s friends with Bilbo, does Bilbo have to twink him like that?

GANDALF: Yeah, no kidding. So the troll ran and Pippin of course forgets to snare.

ELROND: Aragorn’s a ranger, why didn’t he snare?

GANDALF: He was our main tank and was busy keeping the orcs aggroed on him. Pippin was just sleeping on the job. So the troll ran, and before we finally cut him down, he chain aggroed the Balrog.

ELROND: Oh, no. Stupid halfling dr00ds.

GANDALF: Yeah. So naturally, I decided to take it on the chin. I told everyone to run and I tried to hold off the Balrog by rooting him.

ELROND: And he got you.

GANDALF: No, actually, I had my shield up, and I just chain-nuked him.

ELROND: You SOLOED the Balrog? Wow.

GANDALF: Yeah, one hell of an XP hit too. But then when he fell, I turned and slipped off the ledge. I 10Ked when I hit the bottom of the Balrog pit. Didn’t even have chance to loot his corpse. And there went the XP from the orcs, the troll, AND the Balrog. Stupid Verant.

ELROND: Your corpse is in the bottom of the Balrog pit?

GANDALF: Yeah. But no worries, I think I know a way to drag it out of there.

ELROND: That’s good.

GANDALF: So, can I bum a SoW off you for a CR? I want to get back there before the Balrog respawns.

ELROND: This is Rivendell. We’re high elves. The wood elves are in Lothlorien.

GANDALF: Nadgers. Which is where we were headed in the first place. Oh well, I’m a wizard at least, and there’s a portal not too far from there.

ELROND: Good luck on your CR. Why were you hanging out with those noobs anyway?

GANDALF: I promised Frodo I’d powerlevel him in exchange for him completing the Cracks of Doom quest with me. He has the quest piece – the One Ring.

ELROND: That’s NO DROP, isn’t it.

GANDALF: Yeah.

ELROND: What do you get for completing that quest?

GANDALF: Robe of the White and Staff of the White. Those would be serious upgrades to my Grey robe and staff. I’ve had this gear for way too many levels anyway.

ELROND: Nice.

GANDALF: Anyway, I’d better go. Do you think you could get someone to go to the Moria zone to rez me once I get my corpse pulled there?

ELROND: I’ll try to find a guildie.

GANDALF: Thanks.
I laughed so much, not hard at all to imagine they realy talked like this.
Thank you for this one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 07-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmaoooo this LotR gif goes on forever, but so worth it. 10/10
Old 07-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are an avid reader, casual reader, or obsessive reader of Fantasy Fiction you would agree that in many many instances of more experienced (higher level) characters setting out on quests and adventures with new and inexperienced

Lets use Lord of the Rings as an example - a well known and widely read series.

If we were to translate the main characters of this series to Everquest Frodo and his three Hobbit companions are about level 1 or 2. Of course as they go along they may grow in their abilities etc, but who comes to their aid on many occasions? Aragorn in Bree - a 45(ish) warrior, Arwen just before they reach Rivendel, Gandalf and the actual fellowship of the ring through Moria and thereafter.

Adventuring with variety of classes and races is a very fantasy experience - something well known in Everquest, but so is the complexity of secret strength and a diversity in experience within the companions. When you come to Everquest, don't reject others because they are too powerful for your experience, and don't reject them because they are weak and unable to contribute. That is just as integral to a great story and adventure than anything else. Don't just play the game - play for the story and adventure that you are experiencing.

-cawcaw
I think everyone should be able to be in the same group and get their fair share of EXP and there shouldn't be level restrictions. This would make the game a lot more friendlier.
Closed Thread