Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

This server will always suck as long as the player base is dumb as fuck. Can't rule change in brains for people.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

before you cheat jack off you will think twice about cheating. morale of the story get the poison out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Banned

OP is a moron
Old 02-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

lol moran for sure
Old 02-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

I MAKE TWINKS TO KILL TWINKS!

but i dont even play anymore LOL
Old 02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

I miss you Gream [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss you Gream [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

VZTZ was a garagebox that no casual players wanted to invest any time on at all. I have been a casual player my whole life and I love item loot. (no weapons) I do not get why some people are so anti item loot. It gives incentives for pvp and to fight a twink.

With teams the possibilities are even more awesome.

To everyone calling me a moron, you are a pussy who had griefed everyone they see with literally 0 repercussions for dying. That sounds fun guys. Obviously the way the server currently is set up is working. . . . . . oh wait.

When me or any other small group of casual players kill you trying to grief us (which you can do endlessly the way it is now) and loot your mithril BP, or TBB, or maybe even something more awesome like a FBSS I am sure you will cry more that item loot sucks. Maybe you shouldn't grief and try to shit on every person you see.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

Yup. With item loot you can log on with some friends or solo and just look for someone to kill and hope for something cool. You can do this at any level. It means a lot of people can have fun without getting to level 60 to hang out with guys that spend all their time begging for gm handouts.

You can also role play a white knight anti pk and look for guys who kill in cold blood. It's great.

Yeah I get how it makes it uncomfortable for you to wear your fanciest clothes. I get it and that's the point and tbh i dont care about the end game because on this server that is not going to get new content..I hope the end game is impossibly hard and more importantly I want the rest of the game to be worth playing because it is infinitely more accessible. Level 60s on live were dedicated to the extreme. I dunno about you guys but i want there to be a reason for people to play other than to grind or raid. I think this server is beyond hope and I would not put item loot here. I would walk away and start a new one. Full of blue guys that either got kicked from blue and wanted s chance at virgin territory or want to feel like a hardcore badass by playing the softest accelerated exp low pop PvP server around. If you guys want to keep it blue and 100% raid focused I would leave you to it and make a new server. You got your wish and here it is. Low pop..not growing
Maximum whining. A dream come true.

OP is a genius.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-11-2014 at 05:49 AM..
Old 02-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Banned

What Gream? Bored of killing the same mobs to fill someone's pocket? LOL Surprise?
Closed Thread