Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2022, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Good video comrades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqvgy4rftJQ
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you totally copied that from Mother Jones or something
Did Tucker just mention Mother Jones recently on his show or something?
Old 03-02-2022, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Tucker just mention Mother Jones recently on his show or something?
Dunno you the only one that watches him here

Hey I was waitin for Biden to eulogize the 13 soldiers (during his SOTU) that died cuz of incompetence in Afghanistan but it never happened
Old 03-02-2022, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Why were congressional lawmakers allowed to not wear masks for the state of the union, but not other employees?

How does that make any sense at all?

Libs? What say you?
Old 03-02-2022, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why were congressional lawmakers allowed to not wear masks for the state of the union, but not other employees?

How does that make any sense at all?

Libs? What say you?
they say YOUUU crank dat soulja boi
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Banned

Ya'll are being pathetic hijacking Ukraine 2 fite over personal petty shit right now.

Also the Freedom Truckers, and Tucker are big babies. That's a different thread tho really. They helped draw attention away from Ukraine tho!... and are still successfully doing so!
Old 03-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya'll are being pathetic hijacking Ukraine 2 fite over personal petty shit right now.
It's ok there's no getting away from it. There's no barrier to entry. All you have to do is type stuff and hit enter. No one will laugh in your face, no one will shun you, no one will punch you in the face.

People are so brainwashed by their partisan media segment and so meme-infected that it's literally impossible to hold a normal conversation these days without at least one person spouting some ignorant garbage and then looking around intensely to count the supporters.

I don't mean ignorant garbage like having the wrong opinion. I can argue or listen to a wrong opinion, I don't mind at all. I mean the typical strawman garbage. Like 'look at what this person/TVshow/group did/said aha!' followed by 'anyone who listens/watches them is wrong/criminal/traitor' and it's like ok dude we're talking about granite countertop installation. Then a long pause and 'That granite comes from China slave labor I saw it on TuckerMaddow.'
Old 03-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Banned

It doesn't matter were it came from if Americans are installing it. Nextime buy granite from Mt Rushmore.

Let's get this done, I got a 6 pack of homebrew and some shrimp 2 barbie.
Last edited by starkind; 03-02-2022 at 09:33 AM..
Old 03-02-2022, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

The 'pragmatic' Putin saw Trump for what he was. An erratic madman with a unique ability to passionately inflame the masses. Xi and that fat Korean fuck saw it too.

They knew when shit went down it would be a literal unpredictable coin toss and so Trump's behavior definitely deterred everyone. His ignorance of geopolitics, national borders, treaties and the 'proper' way to behave was his greatest deterrent. That's Trump's doctrine. His entire method is to be as unpredictable and chaotic as possible, the guy who changes the deal right before the handshake.

The argument is closed because the proof is in the pudding. Bolton was wrong. There is no arguing that the Ukraine was invaded twice, both times under Trump's bookends.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

The Europeans have adopted a 'war' mindset, it's interesting to see.

Quote:
Western officials have described their campaign as an economic war meant to punish President Vladimir Putin and turn the country he leads into an international pariah — even if it takes years for sanctions to destroy the defenses of Russia's "fortress economy."

"We will provoke the collapse of the Russian economy," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told a local news channel on Tuesday.
Provoke the collapse!

Quote:
"Don't forget that in human history, economic wars quite often turned into real ones," former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said Thursday in response to Le Maire's comments.