Old 09-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

its pretty common in the south to see fat girls with skinny guys

everybody needs love.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She had plenty of choices, it's easier for a heavy women to find a man compared to a heavy man finding a women, shit it took me months just to get laid back when i was fat.
This. Most of these guys don't know anything about real life.

A lot of these nerds could benefit from doing a few tinder experiments. Or any dating site experiment.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rerolled just sounds like an echo chamber for this board now.
I don't post there anymore, its a shallow husk with a community that was already on its way out by the time FOH closed. They over-moderated FOH into the ground. When they started micro-managing the regular posters is when I started my shot-clock and cut the chord.

I posted as jayrebb '03 on FOH for about 6 years before I requested the banhammer after a moderation blowout.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

If anyone wants help making a winning dating profile hmu I will show you the secrets
Old 09-27-2015, 04:42 PM
Aviak

By definition the alpha has the hottest ww or tossed her to the side. Women don't really care about you any more than you care about some big tittie hooker at the strip club. A lot talk big game about objectification but if you are the object of the other womens attention then they want your attention simply because that would make them the alpha female. Any man with selfconfidence feels he can challenge another, but generally female power structures are based more on their internal hierarchy.. quite frankly, when you assert her power within said structure, she gets fucking turned on.. assuming your attention is valued to the other women. Their feelings grow with interaction over time, and are socially contextual.

Be nice to the old lady. Don't swear. Help the handicapped person by holding the door and don't accept acknowledgement as out of the ordinary behavior. You are the leader and you are always looking forward like the arrow in the bow. You take action and could protect their nest with care. She is thinking about you. Take a little while to open up to her but if she gives soft signals than do the same. Wink at her. Now with your role in the group asserted, look deeply in her eyes in front of her friends. Her friends are asking her and she has the attention that she she wants.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Aviak

To answer the OP, I voted no but only cause there is not enough info. Need pics to determine which.