Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the actual poll question in this thread. I answered the question, not the thread title.
You're supposed to answer the thread question.

I thought you didn't like Trump?

What caused you to change your mind?
Old 02-13-2019, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kind of low effort, should have been a flaming sword, but its not too bad considering its italy

they know what true Emperors are like so i still appreciate their effort
Old 02-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

As a Christian woman, I cannot support that evil man.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kind of low effort, should have been a flaming sword, but its not too bad considering its italy

they know what true Emperors are like so i still appreciate their effort
They even had Sabaton playing in the background, so it's obvious they used this video as inspiration
Old 02-13-2019, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"you're either with us or against us".

Quite frankly, if you like chunky peanut butter, you were probably beaten as a child and have gained serial killer like tendencies.

That's just the truth. Not my opinion.
100%. Considering the dialogue Trump's brought to the table, if you aren't supporting him and reform of illegal immigration, you're an anti American piece of shit.

Don't forget the type of open border republicans we had before Trump. Jeb. Mitt. Against Hillary's and Biden's. Do you understand how amazing, fortunate and life changing it is that we have a president that's railed against this establishment? I was on board with Trump 100% back when it was him in the primaries vs 10 other republicans. The second he said "wall", I was all in. Because it's the right thing to do any which way you slice it.

The wall was an amazing talking point from day one because it conveniently puts people like you(if you're anti Trump) in a shitty position when you fight against it. It's such a common sense thing like putting doors and locks on your house that no convoluted liberal(or establishment conservative) scheme can touch it. Good luck formulating an argument against it and me here. You're just going to come across as an anti American piece of shit the more you try to explain yourself. If you're smart you'll stick oblique insults.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Christian woman, I cannot support that evil man.
As a Trump supporter, I must be a practitioner of Asatru
Old 02-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Why don’t you love your country? Anyone who loves their country wants a wall! [/yokel]
Old 02-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100%. Considering the dialogue Trump's brought to the table, if you aren't supporting him and reform of illegal immigration, you're an anti American piece of shit.

Don't forget the type of open border republicans we had before Trump. Jeb. Mitt. Against Hillary's and Biden's. Do you understand how amazing, fortunate and life changing it is that we have a president that's railed against this establishment? I was on board with Trump 100% back when it was him in the primaries vs 10 other republicans. The second he said "wall", I was all in. Because it's the right thing to do any which way you slice it.

The wall was an amazing talking point from day one because it conveniently puts people like you(if you're anti Trump) in a shitty position when you fight against it. It's such a common sense thing like putting doors and locks on your house that no convoluted liberal(or establishment conservative) scheme can touch it. Good luck formulating an argument against it and me here. You're just going to come across as an anti American piece of shit the more you try to explain yourself. If you're smart you'll stick oblique insults.
I agree with having a strong border, but there are still leftists and libertarians who are too stupid to realize the ramifications of an open border.

That doesn't make them malicious, just ignorant.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
I agree with having a strong border, but there are still leftists and libertarians who are too stupid to realize the ramifications of an open border.

That doesn't make them malicious, just ignorant.
Motherfucker we don't have time to be nice and explain things to the stupid. They shouldn't be involved in political discourse if they aren't ready. They should be mocked if they attempt. Are you aware how dooming the demographic change is because of illegal immigration? The crime that comes every day because of these ignorant people. These people's ignorance is allowing unjust evil to run rampant. Their ignorance and self importance that their ignorance is a valid opinion is evil. There are people spending lobbying money to give these ignorant and willfully ignorant people are bigger voice. Trump fights against him. Any which way, supporting Trump on this is the right thing to do.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Oh Teppler ...
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread