Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshop35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hes talking about his stream cool guy
So you're saying its just convenient that the guy LITERALLY only streams money camps 24/7?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which GM/staff member handled it? Some staff seems to go through their petitions in minutes while others take months.
Braknar handled it. It was my favorite ban ever! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, when I do a wave like this I have a list of like 50 accounts. To get on that list, we're already pretty damn confident that something is fishy. I just don't have an easy way to check each and every account to see if they are online before I ban.

And as I mentioned, if they've made it this far it's likely something is fishy.

Then, I set aside about 2 hours of my time, and I do the ban wave. For the next 2 hours I'm literally spamming refresh in the petitions forum for any possible false positives.

We are human, we do make mistakes, and I try to undo any false bans as quickly as possible.

http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12676362?t=40:10

obviously not RMT. Unban? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 08-27-2015, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean doesn't give a fuck what someone is ranting about. There were plenty of times he would jump on the staffs ass for some trivial ass banning. I remember Deru talking about banning someone for talking shit and he was put in his place real quick by Rogean.
Lot of the blue/red community still has alot of questions regarding bans made by Derubael. It's sad no official word has come about what he did and left the project for.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

Glad to see some idiot running his mouth, thinking that people always donate, got a reality check.

This guy not only mooches off the system but expects people who have a real life to be at his beck and call for any petition he files so he can continue to waste away on a video game.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Braknar handled it. It was my favorite ban ever! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what everybody is saying about Braknar, he's fast, responsive and doesn't seem to automatically assume the guilt of every individual he speaks to.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean doesn't give a fuck what someone is ranting about. There were plenty of times he would jump on the staffs ass for some trivial ass banning. I remember Deru talking about banning someone for talking shit and he was put in his place real quick by Rogean.
Think that was me, back in nihilum on Dreyo. He literally joined our guild chat to start shit, and we fired back. was crazy times when he was around.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:07 AM
VIP / Contributor

Every ban or suspension is listed and the reason why with all logs/events. If something was off Rogean/Sirken would fix it. Highly doubt things changed so much the few months after I left the staff with Deru that he had free reign to do anything.

Of course Deru made the LnS policy. Work it from that angle.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Banned

Lol if redwjamz actually streamed himself RMTing
Old 08-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Every ban or suspension is listed and the reason why with all logs/events. If something was off Rogean/Sirken would fix it. Highly doubt things changed so much the few months after I left the staff with Deru that he had free reign to do anything.

Of course Deru made the LnS policy. Work it from that angle.
Have you seen the pretty substantiated allegations regarding Derubael's departure from the project? If not, PM me.
Closed Thread