Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol hardly....

Some mad nerd upset that the rules are not what he thought.

Mylez was disrespecting a staff ruling and putting other players in danger by being out of order, glad he got his pompous "leet-dude" attitude deathtouched as a warning that the ruling was final and to be respected.

Even with the butthurt twisted narrative designed to slander staff, its easy to see nothing was wrong with the ruling, or the GM's actions.

So happy that some entitled nerds got chin-checked, its been years since staff really lowered the boom.
i can pras that. also ill sling in a wouldn't have that problem on red.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

sounds to me like they should hire more staff

they probably WANT to. i wonder what is causing most applications to fail. standards for moral character might be too high. just make a limited-privilege staff position that deals with grunt work with pretty much zero hope for advancement

people will still do it
Old 09-12-2015, 05:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

yikes. I'm sure there are 20 pages of petitions that only Sirken can take care of instead over a level 30 npc.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Banned

Any proof this guy was "sirkens friend"? Or are you just mad?

I vote mad.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

stormfeather was a camp on pvp servers? wut
Old 09-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds to me like they should hire more staff

they probably WANT to. i wonder what is causing most applications to fail. standards for moral character might be too high. just make a limited-privilege staff position that deals with grunt work with pretty much zero hope for advancement

people will still do it
Has nothing to do with people not having enough "moral character" I'd say more a lack of references and evidence that you can handle big responsibility.

I'd imagine its very similar in some ways to a government job that requires a high level security clearance if you are trying to make full GM. I.E. the totality of your entire life is taken into account. All your real life details are discussed. Need legit references who are able to interview, come from a good family who also comes from a good family, real evidence that you can be trusted, real evidence that you have handled responsibilities before (job, work, guild leader from a major blue guild etc.), evidence that you can be impartial, etc. A combo of those things.

Not hard to understand why moral character won't be a factor if you are Joey "Basement" WeedSmoker from the gas station with no background and no supporting references to back up anything you said.

On top of all that you have to interview well, click with the staff, give off the right energy and vibe. Just like any law enforcement job in the real world.

Not hard to see why most of the applicants aren't getting past Guide.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol hardly....

Some mad nerd upset that the rules are not what he thought.

Mylez was disrespecting a staff ruling and putting other players in danger by being out of order, glad he got his pompous "leet-dude" attitude deathtouched as a warning that the ruling was final and to be respected.

Even with the butthurt twisted narrative designed to slander staff, its easy to see nothing was wrong with the ruling, or the GM's actions.

So happy that some entitled nerds got chin-checked, its been years since staff really lowered the boom.
lol'd fuckin hard
Old 09-12-2015, 05:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Well Football season has started, so Sirken is already in melt down mode over the idea Chicago going 0-16 this year. Not enough weed to smoke during a game to keep calm. So he is speading out his issues so he doesn't have a heart attack tomorrow.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Does stormfeather still have his FTE message? If so.... this is odd, considering nilbog intentionally gave him FTE to counter this very issue.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh....php?p=2002206
Old 09-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

You never go full Uthgaard
Closed Thread