Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Default VA live reporter shooting

Supposed shooter is a light skinned black man, shooter in video is clearly white.
Bodies are still warm, and suddenly every politician has an empty schedule and has speeches prepared to spread the gun control agenda.
Another event just going to be used to twist and divide the American people into hating each other instead of the government.
Just an fyi, gun control doesn't work. And when it does work, You're on your way to Treblinka or Belzec. Or perhaps you'll be lucky and sent to Auschwitz II.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Even if gun control laws reached UK levels there's no way there's existing paperwork on the millions of guns out there. If I was an American citizen I would definitely own one for self defence and defence of my property/family/etc.

Here you're stuck with a baseball bat or a sharp knife :/
Old 08-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if gun control laws reached UK levels there's no way there's existing paperwork on the millions of guns out there. If I was an American citizen I would definitely own one for self defence and defence of my property/family/etc.

UK levels are just stupid. However, the population their has largely grown extremely ignorant to firearms...and well...at this point the UK would need a quite lengthy "rehab" to actually become a free people. Though, US isnt much different.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Yeah. Clearly white.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

this wouldn't have happened if the reporter had a gun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But most of the times so is the criminal - which is entirely the point.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

I live like 10 min from where this sociopath shot em.... He's clearly fucked up in the head. Look at his face / eyes there's no way he could have legally owned a gun. Prolly stole it..
Fenugreek Alchemist - Oracle

Old 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ta-gunman.html
Heres another funny piece of information. Look at the pictures.
The one with the "LIVE" image of the cameramans camera supposedly looking at the shooter.
And the one below it, the other "LIVE" image of the reporters shocked face.
Now look at the time.
How does the same live broadcast happen to be 6:00 AM and 6:46 AM?
Other thing i find strange, however not unreasonable, is an unsuspecting person being shot atleast twice in the chest, especially one that small, and still being able to flee at a decent speed.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live like 10 min from where this sociopath shot em.... He's clearly fucked up in the head. Look at his face / eyes there's no way he could have legally owned a gun. Prolly stole it..
Based on the guys twitter posts, id say hed been brainwashed by the black lives matter movement just because his only stated motive for the shooting was "allison said something racist"
Old 08-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But most of the times so is the criminal - which is entirely the point.
Not if you're in a big city (London, Manchester, Birmingham)

At first glance I thought he fired blanks, there's no way you take 4 bullets at short range and continue to run away, is there?

http://sendvid.com/e06krez1
Closed Thread