Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

How is a list for one mob that ridiculously long and poopsocked?
Old 06-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Drugs.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

this didn’t happen on the red server
Old 06-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=116

Or how about this thread (oh hey! Loramin is being a supercilious prig again) where this camper just has rings on demand. Nah, I'm sure Green is totally different because there's a google doc.
Ok, first off, my post was not that long; instead of linking you easily could have quoted it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loramin
Well, you don't know the details though. It's not against the rules to corpse a ring from a Ro (ie. FTE/non-camped) cyclops.

Also if you're doing the OOT one at some ungodly hour of the night/morning and no one else is in line for the camp, you're allowed to corpse as many rings as you want. Or, if you want to get a ring, corpse it, and get back in line, that's legal too.
And having done that ... wow, what a horrible post I made! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was totally "being a supercilious prig again" ... by correctly stating the rules, and mentioning some relevant exceptions.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-10-2020 at 08:47 PM..
Old 06-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Banned

Except I did know the details and you were once again assuming your audience was a 3rd grader in need of directions to a hall pass--like a supercilious prig.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clever. But is the cure for camp problems on blue/green really to let our population get so low that at peak times each player has on average three whole zones to themselves?

That doesn't happen on blue/green.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clever. But is the cure for camp problems on blue/green really to let our population get so low that at peak times each player has on average three whole zones to themselves?

That doesn't happen on blue/green.
So the alternative is a week long waiting list just to get camps like OoT Sisters, AC, frenzied ghoul, etc?
Old 06-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the alternative is a week long waiting list just to get camps like OoT Sisters, AC, frenzied ghoul, etc?
Yes, you trade off getting every camp you ever want quickly without trouble in order to play with people on the server. For most of us, this is a good trade off.

I mean, if you want...you can play on any emu server and pretty much get the entire server to yourself. If that's fun
Old 06-11-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you trade off getting every camp you ever want quickly without trouble in order to play with people on the server. For most of us, this is a good trade off.

I mean, if you want...you can play on any emu server and pretty much get the entire server to yourself. If that's fun
I'm not saying there shouldn't be competition, but if some camps are so overwhelmingly waitlisted that only the most elite, diehard of poopsockers will ever be able to get in on them by literally sitting at their keyboard for days on end without ever getting a breath of fresh air, that's a problem, one that Blue doesn't have. Blue is in a perfect balance right now, there's enough people to group and do content with, competition for high-demand camps and mobs, but not so much that you have to forego any sort of outside life to even be able to get in on.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 06-11-2020 at 01:12 PM..
Closed Thread