Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I love old school writing. The way people used to write is truly amazing and testament to how far we have fallen.

For anyone that had anything to gain by societal chaos, social media has been their greatest weapon, back in the day the masses would have a smart man telling them how to think. Now they all think their opinion is valid and enthusiastically poison the well, as a species society will only dissolve until somehow betas and women are forced to logically debate their opinion without retreating into the internet ocean where other mentally-ill people can thumbs them up.

The world was much better, when they had to spout their beliefs in the flesh. The internet truly shook the establishment, our collective knowledge at the click of a button, obese neckbeards could access it AND get pixels simultaneously. Unfortunately, really dumb people think their opinion matters and will be influenced by social engineering to poison the well.

Then the internet spawned people like me, I could free the entire planet if freedom of speech existed on the internet.

Exactly. We've come upon a time where children (in the mind) are insisting the world be "fair" (with a child's concept of what that word means)
Old 09-23-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks defunding the police is a bad idea
I'll re-type this later, I have argued things like this so much that a lot of what I post is already pre-thought and my fingers can't keep up, when my brain is sprinting to the finish line of me calling you a sheep.

Police are killing us all
Military has stricter ROE to kill in war than the police do on Americans
Blacks commit more crime
get killed more per-capita because of above
they are killing us all
the media manipulated you dummies to make a cultural problem societies problem and wow big surprise
we are at each others throats not the source.

Pro-blm are the biggest fucking sheep
anti-blm are coping with their country turning to shit by blaming it on antifa/blm
guess who's laughing,
the politicians.
Last edited by Wutaan; 09-23-2020 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: Jesus I need to re-write this.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What really cracks me up is how deep the masses swallowed the hook. Militarization of police is a legitimate issue, the fact that the Police have looser ROE than an actual military occupation during war is disgusting. The whole country was about to stand up and they noticed, suddenly a few thousand mentally ill children marching in the street turned a cultural problem (Blacks committing per capita more crime and in turn being murdered by police the most per-capita) into societies problem. The system is murdering everyone but the sheep on both sides have turned on each other instead of the source.

Majority of people are truly a flock of sheep that get herded.
Native Americans get killed by police more per-capita, than any other ethnic group, BTW. It's almost double that of AA.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

7/26/1876 – Never Forget.

I wish it were true. I mean as if we're still angry for Custer.

Native Americans afaik are governed by Tribal police as a rule, no? Then they should leave the reservation and then they be getting killed at the proper rate that real Americans enjoy dying at.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7/26/1876 – Never Forget.

I wish it were true. I mean as if we're still angry for Custer.

Native Americans afaik are governed by Tribal police as a rule, no? Then they should leave the reservation and then they be getting killed at the proper rate that real Americans enjoy dying at.
And tribal courts. Animist Sharia!!!
Old 09-23-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Man I love old school writing.

...mentally-ill people...

thumbs...up.
Best kind of writin' is folk writin'. Just you plainly tell the story as you heard it yesself, yessah. Like speakin' writin'. It's kindness to them's hearing it, to not get themselves all jumbled up and like. I remember a city feller, with his learnin' and his long winded tales, all speakin' down to us like we weren't capable of understandin' all his fancy talk.

We ate that feller and his post count. Gave his clothes to the chillums. All's a lesson to be learned. Ayup.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Native Americans afaik are governed by Tribal police as a rule, no?
Vast majority of native Americans don't live on tribal lands. It's same cops killing black folks that kill native Americans.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:24 PM
Banned

Focusing on when cops kill people if you purport to care about people dying is navel gazing at it's finest. Who gives a shit which ethnic group gets killed by police more? It almost never happens. Cops *get killed* by citizens like fifty billion times more often than the reverse, it just doesn't make for a sexy headline.

I'm a broken record at this point, but give police *more* funds not less, better and more extensive training and psychological screening, and have officer involved shootings investigated by a 3rd party. These three things alone would solve the majority of issues people have with police, but of course they will still occasionally kill people and idiots will still riot.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:32 PM
Banned

There are some big Asians.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colonialism is one hell of a drug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colonialism is one hell of a drug
Tbh the Americas were aggressively taken and the Amerindians were actually replaced. In North America at least but to be fair they savagely fought back but in the end guess who has the ability to spend their free monies at a store with a fully stocked beer cooler during the winter. Around this time of year they would be indiscriminately murdering each other for resources for the winter. I would say they are much better off, Africans never fought back at the scale the Amerindians did and they made out pretty well from European colonization with all the infrastructure that was built. Proven by Africas explosive population boom.

The Spanish were much less authoritarian with their colonies in South America and we both know the answer on which side of the equator you would live on. At this present time the fact of life is Europeans keep the way of life we live reality, the forced migration into our countries is unsurprisingly causing it to destabilize. Where will you go after? Asians are still proud of being Asian, doubt they will allow you to live there.
Closed Thread