Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't so much McConnell himself, but rather the same old hypocritical, undemocratic fucks (McCain included) in the GOP.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016...-court-nominee

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/03/50056...court-nominees

This is choice: "As for Cruz, he suggested there is nothing sacrosanct about having nine justices."

Fuck the republican party to death.
That’s why we don’t get term limits, money out of politics, or third party competition, because the “fuck the Republican Party to death” mentality. The Democrats are just as bad in the grand scheme of things, both need freer elections allowing third party competition if they’re going to be kept honest. As it stands, their duopoly isn’t effectively governing
Old 09-23-2020, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

The demon lost her own rigged election fueled by the fake (psycholoy using psychotics) press. Bloomberg may be charged with voter fraud in Florida. 4 years have passed with no new wars/invasions via USA, amazing.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 years have passed with no new wars/invasions via USA, amazing.
The Pax Americana is upon us. Obama's War, as it will always be known will be last armed conflict on planet Earth for ever. The peace will be kept by the Space Guard, who together with the Space Fleet and the Space Marines will compose the Space Force.

And if we get any not-peaceful protesters we'll ship them off to the Moon and let Kim-Jung Un's sister run the place.

Utopia.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 years have passed with no new wars/invasions via USA, amazing.
Thanks DJT!
Old 09-23-2020, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And if we get any not-peaceful protesters we'll ship them off to the Moon and let Kim-Jung Un's sister run the place.

Utopia.
Okay TriHard Troll
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s why we don’t get term limits, money out of politics, or third party competition, because the “fuck the Republican Party to death” mentality. The Democrats are just as bad in the grand scheme of things, both need freer elections allowing third party competition if they’re going to be kept honest. As it stands, their duopoly isn’t effectively governing
Please. I'm just an anonymous guy on the internet. Literally *no* Democrat in any position of any power shares that mentality. Which is why we lose.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay TriHard Troll
Name one other person who is sexy and qualified to run a prisoner colony!

Literally just one other person who would give you a tour and you would be so excited you'd want to bang her as soon as you got back to the quarters or whatever, away from the prisoners.

Go ahead.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please. I'm just an anonymous guy on the internet. Literally *no* Democrat in any position of any power shares that mentality. Which is why we lose.
As far as I remember you guys won pretty hard in 1992 stomping all over an incumbent fresh off a war victory, and then you had the Obama guy winning every day for 8 years. Since 1980 the Republicans had total control of Congress five times and the Democrats 4 times. Also remember that prior to seizing control of Congress in 1994, the Republicans were locked out of the majority for 42 years (last having control in 1952).

So you lose, but you lose lately. Overall the record is even pretty much.

The Democrats were playing the long game with the demographics and the social programs. Get enough people indebted to you and the votes are assured. Don't worry about today, they all have 10 babies each.

The Republicans couldn't compete that way so their long game became the judiciary. You guys can have all the votes you want but if your programs and agenda is destroyed by hostile courts, where you really at?

You guys are losing because you became too arrogant about everything going your way. When Obama came in I bet you guys thought you would never have to look back. When that happens you tend to ignore any rippling current of dissatisfaction and start calling people who don't like you 'deplorable'.

And don't be so 'we don't share that mentality'. I grew up in Chicago and NY, two Democrat bastions. I had an 'in' to that world because my mom was a political reporter back when people read newspapers and I strung along. Politicians are all the same. The party affiliation is just where your money comes from and where your obeyance goes. They are all the same narcissistic manipulating liars and the level of cruelty is not determined by your badge. Of course I'm generalizing, but you're safe to just go that way and you won't get burned.

You guys will get your guy in sooner or later.

Then the country will really suffer.

;p

(advice: pick someone that produces more than 500 ng/dL testosterone. That's a solid pro-tip right there that almost assures electibility provided the mail-in ballots are forged or whatever you guys are doing with that).

(advice to self: the amount of shit I'm going to have to eat if Biden wins is incalculable. Need to call mom and tell her she was right about wanting an Asian baby. Then I would have been able to do the math).
Old 09-24-2020, 09:14 AM
Banned

We are due for some kind of war, i feel like everything is leading up to it.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

It's a dog and pony show designed to 1. incite violence all over the nation and then 2. grab guns. Trump is just as much a piece of shit as all the rest of them pretending to care about poor people. They dont.
Closed Thread