Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you dont respect a dungeon camp, the fact is that from my perspective I had osargen, he went down, we went back to spawn and engaged him as he spawned. That's it. Regardless of what ever filly was doing, from my perspective I felt I was in the right.
He's at the camp and keeping it cleared/killed. You can't waltz in there and charm it if someone's actively clearing it. In the video it's even engaged before you tried to mez it, and you can see that.

That's that. That's the rule. Everything you're coming out with is just waffle.

I hope the hammer swings, because you don't have a leg to stand on here. The fact you think you do makes it good RNF entertainment.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's at the camp and keeping it cleared/killed. You can't waltz in there and charm it if someone's actively clearing it. In the video it's even engaged before you tried to mez it, and you can see that.

I hope the hammer swings, because you don't have a leg to stand on here. The fact you think you do makes it good RNF entertainment.
dont talk to your brother that way.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you dont respect a dungeon camp, the fact is that from my perspective I had osargen, he went down, we went back to spawn and engaged him as he spawned. That's it. Regardless of what ever filly was doing, from my perspective I felt I was in the right.

Filly from his perspective thinks he was in the right, and to a certain extent he is right as well assuming you ignore all the circumstantial events leading up to his claim.

Whichever way you want to look at it though, right or wrong either side, it would have been an honest mistake for either party whatever was decided.

The problem is that filly was supposed to have talked with us instead of making demands and threats and instantly petitioning using his baited fraps as justification for further training.

You can try to talk your way around this anyway you want, but discussing camp disputes is literally the first rule of p99 and he broke it spectacularly. Our keeping the spawn thereafter was the direct result of his poor decision and following actions.
were you incapable of discussing the camp dispute yourself ? or was ninja charming through the gates your way of saying hello
Old 11-17-2019, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

God I love all this bluebie drama.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont talk to your brother that way.
1/10 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2019, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.” -Abraham Lincoln
Which is why the world needs to come to grips with the LGBTQI.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:46 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2019, 11:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-18-2019, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I’m agreeing with Swish on this one.

Me agreeing with Swish is significant (ie someone just turned down the thermostat in hell a few clicks).

Enchanter in the video is going to get a time out if GMs take a close look at this situation.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-18-2019, 10:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Bring the hammer.
Closed Thread