Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations on stating the obvious?

We’ve heard a vague suggestion that this person trained the other group but we’ve had neither and outright accusation nor seen any evidence to suggest that’s the case.

A more likely scenario is that the group screwed up and trained themselves and the cranky enchanter tossed out a smokescreen after being pissed at losing his pet.
Ya right, and you don't think it's suspicious this guy is camping at an already cleared spot? And recording video on top of it? And a mage no less, who could much more easily get better exp elsewhere. At the end of the day if someone else had the mob/was clearing it before you showed you have a min necessity to make sure you need to know if that mob is going to be contested or or not. Was that done here?
Old 11-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

With multiple goblin camps I'd be curious how a solo mage could train and kill/wipe a goblin group without being obviously noted/petitioned etc. Possible? Sure. Without solid first hand reports of it? Questionable?

Point is when you wipe or have to zone, you lose any camp you had claim to ... or with regards to this situation ... any mob you had charmed.

Regardless, two wrongs do NOT make a right. Any violation of the PNP is punishable.

What is known is that this enchanter willfully charmed a mob that was engaged by a player who had already cleared the spawn once and then immediately engaged on the next spawn.

The rest? Pure conjecture.

Enchanter will get a time out if GMs review this case. The infraction in question is as slam/dunk, cut/dry as it gets. The video leaves no room for questioning it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Disagree . if a spawn is cleared you should consider it camped until you know otherwise. He recorded before pulling O, I don't see any ooc asking if hes camped.

That's not speculation. It's in the video. I don't see any chat at all diagnosing the situation.

you don't just show up to cleared camp and say "mine now". Everything additional you have being speculating about.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagree . if a spawn is cleared you should consider it camped until you know otherwise. He recorded before pulling O, I don't see any ooc asking if hes camped.

That's not speculation. It's in the video. I don't see any chat at all diagnosing the situation.

you don't just show up to cleared camp and say "mine now". Everything additional you have being speculating about.
you can clearly see he killed osargen already at least once. are you fucking retarded?
Old 11-19-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagree . if a spawn is cleared you should consider it camped until you know otherwise.
You can disagree all you want with the server rules but server rules are server rules.

Video starts with live with an unengaged, uncontested Osargen.
Video shows mage kill it.
Video shows mage waiting for next spawn.
Video shows ench stalk outside door between 1st kill and 2nd spawn after this mage had now established it as his per server rules.
Video shows mage engage 2nd spawn Osargen before ench even stood up.
Video shows ench stand AFTER mage engaged 2nd spawn of Osargen.
Video shows ench start charm spell after mage engaged 2nd spawn and steal it away a a charm pet.

Those are the facts.

Feel free to reply however you see fit, but unless enchanter shows that mage training their group resulting in pet loss the enchanter did a douchebag thing and will get punished. Until new information is offered up, the enchanter lost his pet due to an unrelated incident and decided to steal a mob from another player to exploit a rog_charm mob from another camp to trivialize the camp he was at.

It didn't matter how long he had the pet prior. If he lost his pet due to it dying or his group wiping, he lost the pet and he failed to recharm it before someone else moved in. There is no wiggle room on this issue.

This is why I haven't made a green/teal toon yet. The same bullshit playerbase that has been on blue/red is now on green/teal. The over-camping and over-competition with too many people in too few zones is rife for drama. I'll wait for the population to spread out, the population to burn out, and the lower levels to be uncrowded enough that drama like this can hopefully be avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk
you can clearly see he killed osargen already at least once. are you fucking retarded?
I'll be honest ... with regards to DMN on this topic, my thoughts completely align with yours.

This isn't a weird grey area. It's really straightforward. Enchanter did a dick move frankly in violation of the PNP and will get punished. Even if evidence emerges that shows said mage wiping the group resulting in pet loss, 2 wrongs do NOT make a right on this box. If someone dicks you over and you dick him back; you both get the barbed dildo of punishment administered per rectum.

Old 11-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And how do you know he wasn't camp stealing, dumb fuck?
Old 11-19-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

How does one even train the goblin group? They should all be dead already? /shrug
Old 11-19-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, uncontested Osargen.
It clearly was not uncontested by all currently available information shared by all parties involved. You obviously don't know what the word means on P99.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

/facepalm

Old 11-20-2019, 01:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It clearly was not uncontested by all currently available information shared by all parties involved. You obviously don't know what the word means on P99.
Have you been diagnosed with some kind of disability irl? Because your posting all over these forums is the most retarded shit I've ever had to read.
Closed Thread