Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrisard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not implying anything you're going on about with regards to having a right to a camp, so I really don't know what you're talking about there.

The point is, if he didn't like it and he was the oddman out and the group didn't need him, well, thems the breaks really. He can either stay and deal with it or leave.

I know, because I've been in that exact situation myself. Some groups I agree with the loot rules and all is well, some I don't and I stay anyways, some I don't agree and leave.

I wouldn't expect the majority of the group to do what I wanted simply because I wanted it if I was the oddman out. And certainly I never came running to the forums crying over it the many times that has happened to me.
just stop trying to twist the facts at hand

a pickup-group was holding a camp, 2 guys of said pickupgroup brought 2 more players of their guild to "help" clearing the camp without being asked so they can roll on the keypart too.

and now the only defense brought up is, he could have left if he didnt want to obey .. srsly, lol, shadiest behavior ive seen in a while here.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Banned

The pathetic part is there is a flock of shitbags defending that sort of behavior.

It's fucking disgusting how much you can get away with on this server in terms of being a massive scumbag.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

a pickup-group was holding a camp, 2 guys of said pickupgroup brought 2 more players of their guild to "help" clearing the camp without being asked so they can roll on the keypart too.

and now the only defense brought up is, he could have left if he didnt want to obey .. srsly, lol, shadiest behavior ive seen in a while here.
I'm not twisting any facts around.

AGAIN, I am refering to how it should have been handled. 5 TMO, 4, 3, 1, whatever. If TMO was the one with 2 guys and they were the odds out, too bad them for them. I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp unless it's some blind hatred OMG IT'S TMO THEY MUST BE WRONG.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fucking disgusting how much you can get away with on this server in terms of being a massive scumbag.
Hey guys, I used hax, but only once, to check if Verix was being kited by TMO.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

I can totally understand if someone in the group didn't want some oog dps rolling on loot of any sort. But at the same time, if two group members want to essentially give up their rolls to these people, that is their prerogative. Your bitching should have ended there.

Some people just want to whine whine whine. If it's not one thing it's another. So many people who were never truly wronged just want to act like they were. They send you tells complaining with no purpose in mind other than to hear themselves complain. You'd think maybe they want an apology, maybe some buffs or a rez, but no, they just want to whine. There is no pleasing these people. You're better off not trying to be nice about it and just telling them to get the fuck over it and shut up.

Hey Jamar - get the fuck over it and shut up. What Mytha or anyone else does with a roll he wins is up to him. If he wants to give it to someone else, or destroy it, or drop it on the ground, that is his prerogative; for you to tell him or anyone that they can't is bullshit!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

Heh, didn't even catch the part where the two grouped TMO were gonna give up their rolls for the OOGs.

While what I say still stands, if the rest of the group REALLY had a problem with it (which it doesn't look like they did, only see OP's discontent in the screenshots. So yeah, that kinda does make him the odd man out atm) then that's too bad.

Whatever, all aboard the TMO hate train.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Sarnak

All I got from this thread is my ranger was tanking in KC and doing well at it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL, good one Mitic. Clearly you have ALL the facts about this situation since you were not there and have only scanned through the previous posts.
What camp were they holding? Zone line camp? They ain't getting any Verix pops there buddy. What loot rules had been established? None because the group was still in the process of forming. Yeh, seriously "shady".

I made a reasonable offer. Either that group can take me up on it and move down to basement for some good exp and possibility of loot, or they can do their own thing and I'll take a guild group down to basement and we shall do it ourselves.

Mitic, it's a shame you have such vocal opinions as combined with your low IQ as it makes you look like an complete idiot much more regularly. Red99 - sooner the better.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

As RnF threads get longer, less and less time is spent actually reading the OP in any detail. RnF perpetuates itself on incomprehension.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As RnF threads get longer, less and less time is spent actually reading the OP in any detail. RnF perpetuates itself on incomprehension.
This.