Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

When I run up on a camp and start role playing, most people, unless they are truly mindlessly farming something, will usually engage me with at least some emotes or a couple buffs. I have not had much in the way of in-depth character interactions though. I have actually been surprised how little rp I have seen in this game. I should probably roll an erudite.
Old 05-29-2020, 03:26 PM
Skeleton

There are a few people roleplay and it's awesome... i see a scottish dwarf that you can't understand half the time around unrest and a dark elf that makes me die laughing when he talks down to everyone like hes some sort of noble born son of neriak... it's cool to run into when you do... but a majority of people do not.
Old 05-29-2020, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjulies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a few people roleplay and it's awesome... i see a scottish dwarf that you can't understand half the time around unrest and a dark elf that makes me die laughing when he talks down to everyone like hes some sort of noble born son of neriak... it's cool to run into when you do... but a majority of people do not.
omg I met that dark elf guy and he really was upsetting a druid he was getting a port from. He was hilarious. He talked a bit nicer when I spoke his language to him.
Old 05-29-2020, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

roleplayers breath life into this server
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-29-2020, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

It's been a while since I played, but do remember an Ogre RPer I had the pleasure of grouping with a few times. Was pretty entertaining.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Just RP it up regardless. As others have mentioned, it is generally well received and sometimes quite refreshing.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Just dip in to it when you are in the mood. Carry props. Everyone loves a shot of brandy before killing a dragon.
Old 05-30-2020, 01:16 AM
Kobold

Ahh I see you haven't had the fortune of hearing about the infamous Grandpa Bearz yet.
Old 05-30-2020, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

I really wish there was like a cult inside p99 of roleplayers. How fun would it be to see them doing stuff all totally devoted to making it seem like they actually live in this server. All living in the city and just roleplaying that they are working, and doing chores, like pretending like they're painting the walls for hours, or being crossing guards and talking to strangers and trying to get you to join their cult like this every time you went to bank:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2020, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered joining us on the red server?
Closed Thread