Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

No, u
Old 10-19-2020, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, you mean the Draco that you dropped on the Riot camp and Riot had to kite away for everyone else to cycle camp? That Draco?

Go ahead and petition that one.
Incubo would never train anyone! He is obviously very concerned by your violation of the rules, here. Certainly, irony is not dead.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incubo would never train anyone! He is obviously very concerned by your violation of the rules, here. Certainly, irony is not dead.
Incubo: is it safe to run out?
Furors: I would just get a TL, I think hub is going to be dirty for a minute
Incubo: Nope, nah, I'm going.

RIP Kittens.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Skeleton

why is viscereal trying to start a new thread about what we are talking about here? Attention whore much?
Old 10-19-2020, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incubo: is it safe to run out?
Furors: I would just get a TL, I think hub is going to be dirty for a minute
Incubo: Nope, nah, I'm going.

RIP Kittens.
I guess that was only worth a 7-day suspension, since he was back in the mix this weekend.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

The other thread is about the consequences of nerd rage irl

This thread is about the consequences of nerd rage ig
Old 10-19-2020, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got plenty of competition taking your vulaks and ruby tears

How many ppl in criot are saving dkp for a ruby ?

Out of your 500 members roster that is
Idk I'm not paying attention to any of that, I'm just focusing on all the cheap CT/NToV/VP loot i've been raking in since joining a couple months ago.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk I'm not paying attention to any of that, I'm just focusing on all the cheap CT/NToV/VP loot i've been raking in since joining a couple months ago.
KT / statue / aow non bis gear along with CT and 2nd tier loot goes for like 500-750 dkp, which is super easy to get in Riot. If it goes higher than that, snag something else that week if you want lol.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have spoken. So everyone needs to cease this useless rant. SAN DIMAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!
Old 10-19-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

9 to 14 months huh fingerz? Its been 3 and we've already taken Vulaks, Dozes, most off inner ToV when it isn't 4am, made a new strat to kill Eashen and were smoking you in Kael until yall started using cheap tricks and optimizing processors to gain an advantage.

You guys cannot function without your zerg. If you have less than 80 people you wipe 90% of the time. You have never been tested until now and, as I said, if it isn't 4am you lose more than you win. Id be careful talking shit cause uncontested kills overnight do not make you good.

We learned the Vulak kite and kill and have gotten 3 in a row and 5 of the last 7. Have fun being lead by paradigm shit. There's a reason they never got any kills aside from scraps until they made an 8 guild massive zerg and then "won" when everyone else quit for WoW classic and Green during a time when everyone from AM was quitting cause of the stupid rooted dragons.