Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just do what i do , look up and say i think its going to rain, tranny looks up everytime and reveals adams apple

Success
What if I told you I don't really care if I have an adams apple or not (I think it's kinda obv in that pic I shared, but no big deal).

If that's your dealbreaker, I'm cool with that.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

I don't really have an adams apple. Ask me anything.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really have an adams apple. Ask me anything.
how do you like nursing so far?
Old 11-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

My question for OP and others in this thread: why do you care so much?

How does a transgendered persons' existence negatively affect your life?

Religion against it? We live in America, freedom of religion and freedom from it. Fuck you.

Going to rape your kids in a bathroom? Hetero males commit most rapes, you're literally creating a boogeyman to suit your narrative

Here's one I heard the other day "it's popular right now and kids have phases and it will teach them to mutilate their bodies and be transgender and they will regret cutting their dicks off in 20 years". Ok yes kids are fucking stupid and will follow most anything, but when anything is hyped up by folks that children look up to (ie usually their parents) they're going to be naturally curious. It's the parents who have the ultimate power over this, because there's a way to discuss things with your child, and there's a way not to. Sorry you have bad parents / have failed as a parent.

It's 2020, we're only having discussion about human sexuality and gender because people literally are empty inside and have nothing else going for them in their lives. I say the same thing about folks who create drama, gossip, etc. Your life is empty if you have to focus outward like that. Focus on science, the world has way too many problems to solve as it is. Your moral crusade against trans people isn't fooling me.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Science is cool.

I'm actually interested by religion and mythology as well.

Like I said way b4

_The universe is vast, consider it._

Meaning there are some things so small and unimportant that if we fixate and obsess on them we lose sight of the night sky and our love of life and exploration of all that is.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you like nursing so far?
I really like it. There's a split between this is something I really enjoy and have an affinity for and the anxiety that bottom is going to drop out at any moment due to a number of legitimate worries. Securing funding / transportation and if can I trust my mental health under a great deal of stress (non-stop since.. August). It's going well though. I'll get a B for Nurs 101 and an A for Pharmacology.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-12-2020 at 05:30 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just do what i do , look up and say i think its going to rain, tranny looks up everytime and reveals adams apple

Success
haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you think about a transgender person withholding their transness from a boyfriend, girlfriend or potential significant other.

It’s seems like an extremely dishonest and shitty thing to do.
its a pretty impartent about my journey and i'de have to be kind of weird about it, to conceal it ! In reality, this question betells how out of touch with the reality of things you are; truth is i gain more status and attention from being compared as a top 1% trans lady than a kind of androgynous tall fashion model cis lady. And I rather not have the thousandth "conversion crisis" conversation with some normie man, so I definitely front load this bit of my identity.

reznor, thanks for the supportive post, you are my favorite Super Mario 3 character
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 06:41 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dated consigliere to one of seattle's "three families" for about a year, most cowardliest softest person I ever met in my life. He had never dated before in his life and I was his midlife crisis gf. One time I took him caving and he had a complete mental breakdown and started hyperventilating and screaming in the pitchdark. He also had a very small penis. He was really really manipulative and did this thing where he rendered me homeless, but supported me financially, to try and turn me into a more obedient dependent. I left him for a poster on this forum from a banking family [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 16 inches taller and muscular and unflinching, like me. bushido man. he just couldn't believe it. he couldn't imagine a woman dating for love and so, since he didn't value his reprobate self, i reckon he undervalued me. AMA
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 06:47 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i guess if your radar is that far out of calibration you deserve it
Exactly my point
Old 11-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question for OP and others in this thread: why do you care so much?

How does a transgendered persons' existence negatively affect your life?

Religion against it? We live in America, freedom of religion and freedom from it. Fuck you.

Going to rape your kids in a bathroom? Hetero males commit most rapes, you're literally creating a boogeyman to suit your narrative

Here's one I heard the other day "it's popular right now and kids have phases and it will teach them to mutilate their bodies and be transgender and they will regret cutting their dicks off in 20 years". Ok yes kids are fucking stupid and will follow most anything, but when anything is hyped up by folks that children look up to (ie usually their parents) they're going to be naturally curious. It's the parents who have the ultimate power over this, because there's a way to discuss things with your child, and there's a way not to. Sorry you have bad parents / have failed as a parent.

It's 2020, we're only having discussion about human sexuality and gender because people literally are empty inside and have nothing else going for them in their lives. I say the same thing about folks who create drama, gossip, etc. Your life is empty if you have to focus outward like that. Focus on science, the world has way too many problems to solve as it is. Your moral crusade against trans people isn't fooling me.
Dunno why people lump religion being against something and hate together, you can love the person and hate the sin. They aren’t inclusive. Just like it’s your right to say fuck off to religion, it’s their right to say fuck off to the sin. I’m not a religious person but no need to bash folks that are. I live down south where most folks it’s a way of life , even if they are against things they feel are a sin doesn’t mean they don’t love them as a person. Roll tide I love all y’all.
Closed Thread