Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Banned

‘Slow leak’: Text messages cast doubt on Georgia officials’ ‘burst pipe’ excuse for pause in counting

Officials in Georgia have not been able to produce any invoices or work orders related to a “burst pipe” at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena that was blamed for an abrupt pause in vote counting on election night.

More and more is coming to light.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
‘Slow leak’: Text messages cast doubt on Georgia officials’ ‘burst pipe’ excuse for pause in counting

Officials in Georgia have not been able to produce any invoices or work orders related to a “burst pipe” at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena that was blamed for an abrupt pause in vote counting on election night.

More and more is coming to light.
How does a pause in counting help Biden?
Old 11-12-2020, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

"I would have won anyway," didn't exactly work for Nixon. He tried that line. If someone's messing with the electoral process he must pay the piper whether or not such messing actually affected the outcome.

Danth
Old 11-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've modified a map to show my impression of how a large portion of the left views the nation:
I think that has something to do with fly-over states, recently seen an election map which showed the California & New York City areas as the biggest.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone outside the states looking for travel or business, those are fly-over states.

We celebrate New York and California in our own media, have for decades. The world watches our media and what do they see and why.

Fly-over states only matter to those who live there, probably safe to say that being true in most places.
Last edited by Mblake81; 11-12-2020 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: added a video.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk?t=485
Old 11-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

HYPERBOLE THOUGHT: If it's proven 50,000 dead people voted for the Dem's in PA, another 10,000 were counted after illegitimate voter extensions were given that favoured the Dem's - that's already handing PA back to Trump's team. Now apply this same hyperbole to each state that is very close, and bam Trump's got his 4 year's back.

That's why Trump's team is fighting to find this information out, as much as it irritates Trump haters.

Could you imagine conceding then finding out in 6 months once people have data crunched the elections and found that some states had vast numbers of dead people voting that swung the election in favour of the opposite team.

I personally doubt the dead casting votes thing could get that many numbers because its easy to check against if there are data sets available, so anyone doing dodgy election stuff would probably not want to take this avenue. It would be more on a personal basis, i.e my dead Aunty still got her voting papers I will fraud it up for the Dem's so they get +2 votes.

---

Government systems are notoriously bad, even here in Australia when the government gave everyone 1000$ to spend right after the GFC they paid people twice, paid dead people's accounts, paid internationals that weren't citizens and this was the government SPENDING money and they still fucked it up.

So to assume there is 0, nil, voter fraud/irregularities is just silly, on both sides. Especially with so much at stake for both parties. The Dem's cannot lose this election, so of course they are going to be doing dodgy shit. It's how politics works.
Last edited by White_knight; 11-12-2020 at 04:29 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

What I don't buy about the whole "rigging" thing...strategically the Dems should have unseated Lady G and McConnell...and you vote for the president, and your senators, on the same paper ballot. The "fake votes" didn't vote Dem all the way to throw off the scent? What gives?
Old 11-12-2020, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

If trump passes 1200$ for everyone he would of won. Obama won with phones, trump would of won with Walmart TVs .
Old 11-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HYPERBOLE THOUGHT: If it's proven 50,000 dead people voted for the Dem's in PA, another 10,000 were counted after illegitimate voter extensions were given that favoured the Dem's - that's already handing PA back to Trump's team. Now apply this same hyperbole to each state that is very close, and bam Trump's got his 4 year's back.

That's why Trump's team is fighting to find this information out, as much as it irritates Trump haters.

Could you imagine conceding then finding out in 6 months once people have data crunched the elections and found that some states had vast numbers of dead people voting that swung the election in favour of the opposite team.

I personally doubt the dead casting votes thing could get that many numbers because its easy to check against if there are data sets available, so anyone doing dodgy election stuff would probably not want to take this avenue. It would be more on a personal basis, i.e my dead Aunty still got her voting papers I will fraud it up for the Dem's so they get +2 votes.

---

Government systems are notoriously bad, even here in Australia when the government gave everyone 1000$ to spend right after the GFC they paid people twice, paid dead people's accounts, paid internationals that weren't citizens and this was the government SPENDING money and they still fucked it up.

So to assume there is 0, nil, voter fraud/irregularities is just silly, on both sides. Especially with so much at stake for both parties. The Dem's cannot lose this election, so of course they are going to be doing dodgy shit. It's how politics works.
Listening to people like you reminds me of the line “thank God for stupid people or we’d all have the same amount of stuff”
Old 11-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

He believes what hes saying too. It's chilling
Closed Thread