Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Default Southpaws from anonymous

Been Killing Phs at the right times in SRO to try and spawn the AC cause lol 8 person line in OOT, so today i log on and kill some Phs and Southpaws from the guild Anonymous (iksar monk) happens to run by right as the AC pops and kills him before I can get to it... Legit kill sure, but hes a Asshole and just want people to know
Old 11-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Happens all the time. Happened to me couple times. Sucks, yes, but completely within the rules. Have to ask yourself, if you were running through a zone and saw a named that wasn't engaged would you let it be ?
Old 11-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

i know its within the rules i just want people to know hes a prick
Old 11-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been Killing Phs at the right times in SRO to try and spawn the AC cause lol 8 person line in OOT, so today i log on and kill some Phs and Southpaws from the guild Anonymous (iksar monk) happens to run by right as the AC pops and kills him before I can get to it... Legit kill sure, but hes a Asshole and just want people to know
Did he know you were camping it?
Old 11-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

yes right before it spawned i told him i had been here camaping the AC for a while now then he ran off and happened to run right near it as it spawned, killed it and took off
Old 11-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happens all the time. Happened to me couple times. Sucks, yes, but completely within the rules. Have to ask yourself, if you were running through a zone and saw a named that wasn't engaged would you let it be ?
A spawned Named? Yes and have done it a few times while running through SK and seeing Quillmane up.(That's when you /ooc CC and see who responds with Quillmane and give them loc) Most people don't have morals when it comes to a video game though.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was running toward it to kill, it spawned right by him practically on top of him, I would have had FTE on it otherwise, he just blatantly killed it as im running to engage looted and ran off , just really pissed me off and very frustrating
Old 11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
yea cus im not desperate
Old 11-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Him knowing you were camping and killing in front of you was a jerk move.
You have named and shamed, all is well in Norrath.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A spawned Named? Yes and have done it a few times while running through SK and seeing Quillmane up.(That's when you /ooc CC and see who responds with Quillmane and give them loc) Most people don't have morals when it comes to a video game though.
That's my point. If it's within the rules people , generally, would take the kill because they can get away with it. . Sucks it happens to you man. I ended up just buying mine out of frustration with a similar situation.
Closed Thread