Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did I say it was acceptable? Seems like you're putting words in my mouth!
Old 12-03-2020, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Baler really, really needs some help.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

This thread already has a pretty good list of people who dislike me. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying anyone in this thread was involved.

But just because we disagree on a forum for a emu project shouldn't warrent a lack of disapproval towards the heinous act of what this thread is about.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Posting a snowflake in response to you not wanting to post your character name on a forum isn't a statement in support of doxxing. It's a joke at the expense of the ridiculous comment you made that you can get doxxed from people knowing your character.

Seems to me you're 100x more likely to get doxxed posting on a forum than through your EQ character name.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Banned

uh oh, those cartoon rappers are gonna get em [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

I've also made friends on the forums and it sucks I can't play the game with them in a high capacity. raiding, etc. Because I run that risk of someone flipping on me. I accept that it's my own fault for getting to this point with this forum account. I have to create an alternative personality for my in game character to protect my identity. I'm sure the people who dislike me will think that's the funniest thing ever but it really sucks.

I understand on the surface it seems silly how could a video game character name matter. well for raiding people use communication, like discord. They find out "oh so & so is baler", "really? fuck that guy, he said something I disagreed with on the forums." And guess what there are people who think it's funny to leak other peoples real life information. It's not funny.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Banned

Question

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EEFEC4AC-62B4-436A-825B-E628895DA83C.jpg (23.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've also made friends on the forums and it sucks I can't play the game with them in a high capacity. raiding, etc. Because I run that risk of someone flipping on me. I accept that it's my own fault for getting to this point with this forum account. I have to create an alternative personality for my in game character to protect my identity. I'm sure the people who dislike me will think that's the funniest thing ever but it really sucks.

I understand on the surface it seems silly how could a video game character name matter. well for raiding people use communication, like discord. They find out "oh so & so is baler", "really? fuck that guy, he said something I disagreed with on the forums." And guess what there are people who think it's funny to leak other peoples real life information. It's not funny.
Why do you care so much if someone likes you or not on a video game? You ever play Call of Duty? LOL.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you just unlocked a childhood memory of mine
Old 12-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you care so much if someone likes you or not on a video game?
That's not what I said and has nothing to do with this topic.
Closed Thread