Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 12:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're focusing way too much on the dislike/like part. It's one motive, people commit crimes for a reason. I don't care if people like me or don't like me. That's pretty clear with me humoring the trolls on this one. You can't deny the fact that it's unacceptable to dox someone online for any reason.

I made a point (on another thread) and it was not in an effort to play the victim card. It became escalated to the point I needed to explain what had happened. I can't control how you interpret that so if all you can get from this thread is that I'm a victim that's crying for attention. You'll never get it.

Accepting doxxing in any form is unacceptable. Can you get that?
That's where you're wrong. Doxxing is how the Ku Klux Klan et al were shoved underground. Doxxing can be a force for great things.

And why are you worried that people will doxx you? If you aren't a completely unbearable scumlord, you have nothing to worry about for the most part.

Stop being an insufferable cunt.

This is completely hilarious. Some shitlord comes in here crying because they don't know how to secure their shit when they're trolling. This is YOUR problem. Not anyone else's.

lol by the way
Old 12-05-2020, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's where you're wrong. Doxxing is how the Ku Klux Klan et al were shoved underground. Doxxing can be a force for great things.

And why are you worried that people will doxx you? If you aren't a completely unbearable scumlord, you have nothing to worry about for the most part.

Stop being an insufferable cunt.

This is completely hilarious. Some shitlord comes in here crying because they don't know how to secure their shit when they're trolling. This is YOUR problem. Not anyone else's.

lol by the way
This is psychotic. Some dude you don't like on an elf forum is not synonymous with the fucking KKK you lunatic. Seek help.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:32 AM
Banned

Doxxing *is* the problem of those who engage in it by the way. In many jurisdictions it could be considered stalking and criminal intimidation. It's literally a mafia tactic.

"Heyyy now, cmon bambino, if ya aint done nuttin wrong, ya got nuttin ta worry about right???? We know where you live btw".

Doxxing is for deranged psychopaths.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:32 AM
Fire Giant

Who wishes a child pimp well? I mean, besides a child rapist?
Old 12-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doxxing *is* the problem of those who engage in it by the way. In many jurisdictions it could be considered stalking and criminal intimidation. It's literally a mafia tactic.

"Heyyy now, cmon bambino, if ya aint done nuttin wrong, ya got nuttin ta worry about right???? We know where you live btw".

Doxxing is for deranged psychopaths.
Baler is more a deranged sociopath

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Banned

Unhappy

let’s cut the elderly lad a break guys
he’s a product of his times
Old 12-05-2020, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

wait - is someone giving out your real life name/info or your character's name? because if it's the latter - boy, you need to get some fresh air.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait - is someone giving out your real life name/info or your character's name? because if it's the latter - boy, you need to get some fresh air.
He’s worried about the latter, it’s a yikes.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:24 PM
Banned

this pussy clean this pussy juicey
Old 12-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

20 pages now lol
Closed Thread