Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man! That's rough! Was such a good kill but when I heard the add coming I got so stressed for you, lol.

Why do you say the death was dumb though? It seems like you did what you could, decided you couldn't kill the add and camped right next to a necro (ie, so presumably it was a sameish spot for a moment), then logged back in and got murdered.

To me it seems like reasonable decisions were made in the moment, and some bad luck got you killed.
Couldn't camp the first time I rooted the add since it would have caused sit agro on the PH pop. So that's why I healed up a bit waiting for root to break. When it broke I should have re rooted and loaded IVU up invsed and camped agro out but I stupidly stayed in the fight...then forgot to IVU when I eventually camped out the agro.

Also he was the pather that walks that hallway so I was pretty boned loading back in even after the root.

I should have stayed logged out for 30 odd seconds and hoped it was clear.

We live, we learn.

Going to try the Lord today and once I have him dead then I have successfully solo'd every name in Undead LGUK and can check that off my bucket list.
Last edited by White_knight; 06-26-2020 at 04:18 PM..
Old 06-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the Frenzy camp + surrounds tonight.
Got the little sucker then proceeded to fat finger and fail hard so you get to enjoy watching me die to stupidity.
https://youtu.be/ASd9wSFMV54?t=5195

p.s: for those asking Magelo is now in my sig.

p.s.s wtb rez at a zl
Rez attained - tyvm.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't camp the first time I rooted the add since it would have caused sit agro on the PH pop. So that's why I healed up a bit waiting for root to break. When it broke I should have re rooted and loaded IVU up invsed and camped agro out but I stupidly stayed in the fight...then forgot to IVU when I eventually camped out the agro.

Also he was the pather that walks that hallway so I was pretty boned loading back in even after the root.

I should have stayed logged out for 30 odd seconds and hoped it was clear.

We live, we learn.

Going to try the Lord today and once I have him dead then I have successfully solo'd every name in Undead LGUK and can check that off my bucket list.
Ah good point. The IVU definitely would have been good, but I think you're being hard in yourself. Still a great kill, and glad you got the rez! GL on Lord!
Old 06-29-2020, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of blue when I checked is afk people or those repeatedly trying to sell items in EC that no one is buying.

Velious raid loot has been farmed over 3x as much as it should be. The rest, 10x over.

It's over for bluecels.
Ok... And you're on a new server going through the exact same timeline for the 3rd time man... You're one of the biggest chumps on here.. You played through blue, you played through red, and now you're playing through green dude.... I honestly don't get your point?

Quit bein a fuckin jabroni to a community of players who play the exact same game during the exact same timeline..

You that dude who shows up at the gym, all mad cause there are other people with muscles there.
Closed Thread