Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
North Korea is one of the last places in the world without a Rothschild central bank. Watch how propaganda against it never ends(which people like Horza are accomplice to) until we go in and end up murdering a bunch of innocent people in foreign land so some bankers can have some more control and their shekel cut.
I just want to say Tep, that I've been in your shoes before and I've come out the other end safely vaccinated. I know what you're going through, it's scary believing these giant monster institutions are bending power willfully in some sinister way, and that you are one of a select few who know the truth. But 2012 apocalypse never came, Nibiru was a hoax, and the 'rigged' election system somehow elected Trump. Start looking at your logic and the bigger picture closer and you'll see the holes in your own thinking eventually. Conspiracies are a trap, they isolate you, and play upon your own ego to make you feel special, when in fact you're the naiive idiot that you think everyone else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Banned

Tough talk but someone like you would never go toe to toe with me on any political points. You’re missing multiple pieces. One of which is actually having a valid side to argue. So, definitely continue to attack my character. We both know you don’t have political points to express.
Old 10-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

lol
Old 10-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Second whistleblower comes forward after speaking with IG.

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

TUARM
Old 10-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TUARM
PETER!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

'This is what we do.' Trump official Mike Pompeo suggest pressuring foreign leaders to investigate political rivals is normal.

Mike Pompeo, the U.S. secretary of state, has not ruled out the possibility of Donald Trump pressuring other countries into helping him ahead of the 2020 election. The Trump administration official suggested the president's call with Ukraine's leader, in which Mr Trump encouraged the country’s leader to investigate his 2020 rival Joe Biden, was normal and dismissed concerns as “some silly gotcha game.”
Old 10-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Ah, you mean Mike 'Highest Donations from the Koch Brothers in Congress' Pompeo?
Old 10-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Trump on the MeToo generation: “Never ever call a woman beautiful. Please. You’re not allowed to do it.”
Old 10-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Trump abandons allies, clears path for Turkish assault on Kurds in Syria.

In an abrupt foreign policy shift that would leave American-backed Kurdish forces vulnerable, Donald Trump announced Sunday night that the U.S. military will withdraw from Syria in advance of a Turkish invasion. Lawmakers and commentators across the political spectrum condemned the move, which effectively clears the way for Erdogan to proceed with long-threatened plans to wipe out Kurdish fighters.

Trump defended the move Monday morning, tweeting that while the Kurdish forces fought alongside U.S. forces against ISIS, they were “paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so” and suggested that America had no responsibility to protect them. He also railed against “ridiculous Endless Wars” and blasted U.S. allies for treating America like a “sucker.”
Closed Thread