Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-15-2016, 03:20 AM
Kobold

Default Where is the original combat music?

So i removed the mp3 files to experience the login screen music, character select, and combat music! But i can only seem to listen to the same track over and over the number 1... There is anyway we can hear the other tracks like in this video? They were 3 actually -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idhmDqTXUok
Old 05-15-2016, 04:51 AM
Orc

have you restarted the game several times and played? point is i couldn't figure out how to make the mp3 files play different songs during a gaming instance. I'd here one of the songs only for the time I play. Then maybe another day I'm playing I hear a different song. I tried changing zones and stuff, but it was always the same song for the instance I played the game.

maybe just keep playing and you'll eventually hear a different one.

although a good question would be how do i cycle through the mp3 battle themes instead of being stuck on one?
Last edited by Folly; 05-15-2016 at 04:56 AM..
Old 05-15-2016, 06:44 AM
Planar Protector

A good question OP, most people get annoyed with it and turn it off I think lol
Old 05-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you restarted the game several times and played? point is i couldn't figure out how to make the mp3 files play different songs during a gaming instance. I'd here one of the songs only for the time I play. Then maybe another day I'm playing I hear a different song. I tried changing zones and stuff, but it was always the same song for the instance I played the game.

maybe just keep playing and you'll eventually hear a different one.

although a good question would be how do i cycle through the mp3 battle themes instead of being stuck on one?
In my case, im speaking about the MIDI ones (the classic version) although you're right, it holds true for the mp3 version of the combat music also.
Old 05-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Developer

As far as I know it's broken and will only play the first battle theme. If you want the others to play you'll have to get a MP3 that has all 3 songs and have long combats to hear them all.