Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Banned

No one knew about guise on classic, it wasnt meant to be camped by all these people
Old 02-03-2020, 08:39 PM
Aviak

Guise isn’t bad since it’s the common drop. Average time would probably be about 10 hours.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Started at 4 on list one Sunday morning before merge. 7am-ish, got mine in 7 hours.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. It should be though. They didn't implement it like that though. Your list/loot is 100% tied to the character, not account.
So if you are on the list and you kill the mob and never loot it, it cannot be looted by someone else during the 7 minute timer? seems odd..
Old 02-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulgix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you are on the list and you kill the mob and never loot it, it cannot be looted by someone else during the 7 minute timer? seems odd..
What happens if a guise drops and #1 doesn’t loot it? It just rots and the guy gets to stay at #1? Would be pretty shitty for #2 if that happened.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Aviak

For context, I'm leveling a druid and was thinking of soloing the camp at appropriate level to give the guise to a paladin alt of probably around level 20. I'd have to level the paladin to 50 otherwise to be able to solo that camp.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulgix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For context, I'm leveling a druid and was thinking of soloing the camp at appropriate level to give the guise to a paladin alt of probably around level 20. I'd have to level the paladin to 50 otherwise to be able to solo that camp.
Break it with the druid, switch to the paladin to keep it split?

And yes, if a /list item isn't looted by the #1 guy, it rots (and the #1 guy is removed from the list).
Old 02-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Can a 50 druid solo Ass/Sup?
Old 02-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can a 50 druid solo Ass/Sup?
Yeah.

I mean, worst case scenario he can just bind around the corner, charge into the room root one or two, burn one or two down before he dies, then load at bind, mem spells, /corpse, go kill what's left over split up a little bit. It's not like losing 10% of level 50 matters when you're about to spend several hours getting exp of greens.

Better case, he manages to get the 3 mobs rooted without dying (i.e. getting ghoul rooted 15 times in a row in a corner) then can slowly kill the 3 mobs a couple minutes apart and have the camp split for the next cycle.

He could also charm a bat or spider (I think?) and clear his way to ass/sup (or otherwise get it over there and charm it) and use the bat to facilitate breaking in. Even if it was just sacrificial and let him get off a root or two before it died, it would make the break in a lot safer.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 02-03-2020 at 09:41 PM..
Old 02-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like the named have ~1700 HP, which is standard for the level. That takes roughly two rounds of DoTs or a barrage of lvl 49 nukes. Yeah if you can get the roots off and they hold it would be a decent dispatch of individual frogs, then camping out/gating camping out. Medding to full wouldn't be an issue with long respawns in LGuk. OK yeah I can see that working.

I'd rather just enchanter it, but I think you are right.

If Harmony and the 49 quad nuke worked inside I wouldn't have asked, hehe.
Closed Thread