Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

RA isn't a requirement. Never has been? There's a ton of members who have 0-5% RA and are still welcome comrades.

Apps who don't attend raids tend to not have a presence and don't get approved.

Raiding guild likes raider apps.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Large Rat

Why did the officers tell me you were required to raid then? And this guy was a full member, and was kicked after not raiding. Can you stop assuming things? Just making yourself look sillier
Old 10-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More excuses is all I hear. I know for a fact RA was a requirement, I talked to officers in Riot about it (Was going to app but needed more info) and I have a friend who was kicked from Riot for that very thing (not attending raids). I'm not in Freedom btw, nice assumption.
You seem very immersed, consider taking a break.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Large Rat

And don't say it was for the app process lol, all that was needed was to group OR raid with Riot people during the app
Old 10-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also don't agree with Riot making excuses. Shit windows? Don't start with windows, Riot is the king of taking advantage of shit windows lol. Riot has been flat out beaten in those Golem FTE's but nice try anyway. We could get it all if we wanted? Well no you couldn't, as has been proven the last couple of months. And this constant petitioning, like EVERY mob Riot loses they whinge and complain about something. Just suck it up guys, not everyone can win it all. Competition is good, regardless of all your downer comments.
Competition is good, yeah, as long as the competition isn't training you. IMO there should be something against having camps on top of each other because it would pretty much resolve that issue instantly, but c'est la vie. AG/ F have been doing well in ST, but with it in window virtually 24/7, it's got to be wearing on people. Especially when more often than not its primal plat.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Large Rat

Are you alright Ripqozko? I expected sorry you don't got warder loot
Old 10-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Large Rat

Thank you for the constructive comment kaizer, that's what I'm after. Yeah I totally agree with you on the camps thing, I couldnt understand it the first time I did ToV. People were like, 'we trained them'! and it was like but weren't they sitting right up with us? As far as I see it if you move your camp up to the other camp and get trained, well that's your own fault for moving up lol
Old 10-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are you alright Ripqozko? I expected sorry you don't got warder loot
You dont, but i am generally worried about your health. Consider shutting your PC down.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:59 PM
Large Rat

I'm worried about you as well man, after saying the same thing 4000 times in the same topics
Old 10-05-2020, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I also don't agree with Riot making excuses. Shit windows? Don't start with windows, Riot is the king of taking advantage of shit windows lol. Riot has been flat out beaten in those Golem FTE's but nice try anyway. We could get it all if we wanted? Well no you couldn't, as has been proven the last couple of months. And this constant petitioning, like EVERY mob Riot loses they whinge and complain about something. Just suck it up guys, not everyone can win it all. Competition is good, regardless of all your downer comments.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Like I said, Props to AG for making ST a priority.
Closed Thread