Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2020, 11:34 PM
Banned

Yea cause trump really went in there and took care of that corruption! He didnt award a contract for 100 mil to a company with 2 employees to build the wall. They happened to be friends of his son lol. He sure got rid of lobbyists and never took a dime from anyone. He even punished his own kids for making 80 million their first year working in the white house. LOL Weird how they "divested" but still made 80 million and got 12 trade marks in china..

I dont know if you remember that myth busters episode but the bull didnt damage a single plate in the china shop.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know if you remember that myth busters episode but the bull didnt damage a single plate in the china shop.
Nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2020, 11:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea cause trump really went in there and took care of that corruption! He didnt award a contract for 100 mil to a company with 2 employees to build the wall. They happened to be friends of his son lol. He sure got rid of lobbyists and never took a dime from anyone. He even punished his own kids for making 80 million their first year working in the white house. LOL Weird how they "divested" but still made 80 million and got 12 trade marks in china..

Well at least President Trump wanted big checks like $2000. He was clear about this for a long time.

I bet the greyheaded ghouls like Mitch didn't even want to give $600. The assholes in the Senate wouldn't part with the wind of their own farts.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:18 AM
Banned

These are their thoughts on giving people their own money back.

“A massive drafting error in the current version of the coronavirus relief legislation could have devastating consequences: Unless this bill is fixed, there is a strong incentive for employees to be laid off instead of going to work,” GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Rick Scott (Fla.), Tim Scott (S.C.) and Ben Sasse (Neb.)

Rick Scott, who is estimated to worth $255 million ― responded with a variation of Calvin Coolidge’s old line that “the business of America is business.”

“I want to make sure that our small businesses, all of our businesses, including our hospitals and nursing homes and everybody can make sure people want to come to work,” he said, adding that the new unemployment benefits are meant to supplement unemployment insurance already paid by the states.

Sasse jumped in and attempted to defend Scott, suggesting people were just jealous of his wealth.

“I get it. Everybody in the room ― everybody in the country ― wishes they had Rick Scott’s bank account,” he said.

Sasse then claimed the issue over the so-called “drafting error” was principled and not about rich politicians trying to keep lower-income Americans from getting funds to pay bills during a difficult time.

“If you go into any coffee shop in Nebraska ... and you say, ‘Do we as a people think what America wants to do is say, “Let’s have the federal government build a program that says we want to incentivize severing people’s work relationships?”’ Hell no!” he said.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

I'm spending my 600 bucks on weed
Old 12-21-2020, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2020, 12:57 AM
Banned

ima buy heroin, chop it up, and become avon barksdale.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s the right idea.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:48 AM
Banned

People in sub-saharan africa: "Those americans are only getting 600 dollars each and 300 dollars of unemployment! Lol, dumb ol trump man!"
Old 12-21-2020, 02:02 AM
Kobold

This is just the beginning of the dark days. Climate crusades and green austerity will crush the middle class into desperate poverty.