Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

In that speech he said he was going to be the first president to break the chain but also said he had to do it because trump organized the whole thing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 02:04 AM
Banned

Can anyone who thinks this bozo "stuck the landing" explain to me in great detail what Biden's exit plan actually was

Was what we saw over the weekend "The Plan"?

Keep in mind The Taliban has a huge cache of US weapons and technology now that they can funnel to terrorists
Old 08-17-2021, 02:07 AM
Banned

There are still thousands of Americans sitting on a tarmac (TRAPPED) in Kabul surrounded by Taliban armed with US Weapons

He stuck the landing ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Old 08-17-2021, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 05:06 AM
Orc

Voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Trump started to notice the Emperor had no clothes (The Afghan Government and Army being useless and corrupt) but Biden was the only one who actually had the courage to do something about it. Yeah the evacuation was ugly, but it was going to be ugly no matter what.

I agree with Biden on almost nothing but the guy deserves a lot of credit for resisting the warmongers, the media, and everyone else who wanted to keep this charade going and actually have the cajones to do what I expected Trump to do.

You can't blame any single President entirely for this disastrous war but if I was going to put most of the blame on one President, it would definitely be George W Bush.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only did this guy say "It was trumps fault" he said "any country that wont fight for itself isnt worth saving"

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

At least we know that the pandemic would have been equally as fubar either party was in control.

How the hell did they not have an emergency backup plan my god.
it was quite obvious idk why it needs to be restated but thanks for making ur position clear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone who thinks this bozo "stuck the landing" explain to me in great detail what Biden's exit plan actually was

Was what we saw over the weekend "The Plan"?

Keep in mind The Taliban has a huge cache of US weapons and technology now that they can funnel to terrorists
a feuel air bomb and some nukes would solve that problem but naaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 08:09 AM
Banned

no body buddy wants to be accused of genocide or being a nazi anymore its 2021 u can't mass murder ppl for any reason u have to selectively kill them and assasinate them via a corrupt corporate police state using drugs and diseases or police brutality and survielance stuff
Old 08-17-2021, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u complimenting my femininity? well thanks freako
Lay down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are still thousands of Americans sitting on a tarmac (TRAPPED) in Kabul surrounded by Taliban armed with US Weapons

He stuck the landing ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
snip
Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-17-2021 at 08:29 AM..
Old 08-17-2021, 08:30 AM
Banned

Closed Thread