Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive got one for you: a stomach that will not drain. u won't mind much at all until suddenly it's so jammed you are throwing up 3 day old food. u will think it's super constipation for almost a year, until viciously cleansing you'reself with laxative and realizing all the blockage is right under ur stomach. something is really swollen and u experience the sensation of swallowing ur own inflamed intestine over and over all day. finally u learn it's not ur medications inducing full-of-shitness. It's a lump, a meatus, a tuma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] like the ones that run in your fam.

such an experience could even lead u to call ur doctor screaming in the morning about his incompetence ending my life in between retches and leaving him a stammering wreck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] like a schizo. but you will probably be fine, at least I plan to be. *throws knife into wall HARD*
you gonna live??? ! plz tell me yes

my stomach is dumb lately too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i don't think i have a tumor, hope not
Old 09-20-2021, 04:46 PM
Banned

it's probably not a tuma.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-20-2021 at 04:51 PM..
Old 09-20-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elder scrolls online is terrible
Old 09-21-2021, 09:51 AM
Banned

well it seems to not crash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe this version of skyrim is safe to play lol

annnd i figured out the group thing in skyui wierd but cool flex for a mod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

one day ppl will make good games that don't require mods and user patches one day... i guess as a long time pc player i should just stfu and buy a console still, however i'm glad i put the effort in again this took forever tho just for one major mod lol

ppl who do ENB stuff are wierd
Old 09-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

My co-worker who is a huge nerd including with Skyrim says one of the best mods to run is called Ordinator. Completely re-vamps the classes and talents, for example like a necromancer can now summon a small army of servants and dual wielding has talents that can unlock swing combination attacks that have extra effects

It sounded really cool, I always wanted to try it but wanted to beat the game vanilla first. My problem is I am a powergamer at whatever I do, so I eventually stumbled upon the trick of enchanting a set of armor to give +blacksmithing through the roof, then sharpened my katana (coolest looking sword you can find early on), from doing like 46 damage a hit to 56,937. I also enchanted a set of gear to give insane one-handed and bow skill. So I had to crank the difficulty slider all the way to the max, which gave late game mobs just gobs of health in the millions, and kind of borked the game

I did all the guilds quests but actually didn’t do much of the main story. If I played again I would have to refrain from going crazy on enchanting lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-21-2021 at 09:53 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 10:49 PM
Banned

ordinator is sweet, I play that on skyrim VR. There's another perk revamp I forgot the name of which is simpler, but also good.

As importantly, I also use a version of Morrowloot -- it rescales the difficulty curve drastically, so you have to kinda grind for levels to do later content with sufficient character power, and it makes it so found items matter.

It do so there are lore items ingame that you find (special swords etc) in fixed locations as you quest around, like hidden behind altars and stuff. And makes some nerfs / buffs so that legendary items are better than crafted items (the skyrim crafting system is totally broken once you know two recipes to basically dupe gold, leaving you with the best equippables in the game after fast traveling a few times, so it requires a revamp if you play too much hehe).

The effect is to turn it into a progression style game where you quest forward into scarier lands and find uberer items as you progress, more like a traditional game, instead of GTA clone homogenized difficulty garbo where the lvl 1 bumblebee pests level up to match u allll the way at level 99. This mod is like if you called Bethesda tech support and convinced them to take your client out of the permanent "tech demo" mode. Double it up with Ordinator for a totally unique gayming experience!

Also you gotta get that other addon for the random bandit world ambushes. And the one that gives you a magic wand to tentacle bind/raep ur targets. OH YEAH and Archery Realism, the one that makes arrows fly at a realistic speed (1000x faster than normal). You will also need about 40 supporting mods and unofficial patches to support these mods, yes literally
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-21-2021 at 11:06 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 10:56 PM
Large Bat

the only good things about skyrim are the furry sex mods
Old 09-21-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbingym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbingym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

On a related note, it’s funny that Blizzard/WoW is trying to do damage control by deleting everything remotely sexual/sexy but meanwhile FF14 has bunny ear + bikini wearing sexy girls as a playable race….because FF14 don’t give a fuuuuck

I knew so little about FF14 I didn’t even realize this until a friend started playing it a few months ago and mentioned how many dudes pick the bunny eared playboy girl as their race. I was like no way that’s a race, but yup, it is. Also like kids as a race which starts to get almost kinda pedo but they put mustaches on the boys and are like “nah they’re just really child-like adults”. I told my friend I know it’s a fantasy game but my immersion gets a little destroyed when a little 6 year old girl is stabbing the dragon with a giant two handed sword. But that’s just me
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-22-2021 at 12:14 AM..
Old 09-22-2021, 01:24 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yikes
Closed Thread