Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 09-11-2021, 11:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hello - Young Monk Looking for Guild

Hi, Rykiu here, I'm looking for a casual guild to level with, and maybe do more later.

Please shoot me a tell if your still inviting.

Thanks
Rykiu/Fynious
Old 09-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Large Rat

If you guys are still inviting i'd like to join Ramda the shaman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 01:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today, <Castle> Green killed another dragon. Hooray!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We have connected with Corbolu, Maytheus, and Langlois. Welcome to the guild!

Fizzyboom, Erendur, Braselton, and Seoraef: if you haven't yet been invited, keep trying. Ask Castle members to refer you to an officer. We promote officers cautiously, but we get a lot of invite requests.
You got me my main is Lerxty the Halfling druid. Everyone has been super helpful and I have grouped with quire a few Guild members.

Having fun!
Old 09-18-2021, 10:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello! I am currently in Dynasty but after coming back from a hiatus, it appears that the guild has become inactive. My character's name is Soletta, a level 45 Paladin, and I would enjoy migrating to Castle! Looking forward to hearing back and meeting the folks in the guild.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Hello. Recently returned level 56 Rogue here. Would love to join if you guys are still accepting.
Old 09-19-2021, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Greetings, Rykiu/Fynious, Ramda, Soletta, Dezik, and all future applicants. We will always be recruiting players with common sense and common decency. Please read our current rules below and if you agree to them, please reach out to a member in-game to find an available officer. Sometimes playtimes coincide with raid times, so officers can't always drop everything and invite the folks outside the drawbridge, so please be patient. I will advise our folks you are looking for an invite.

Note that <Castle> exists on both Green and Blue servers.

One of the functions of our guild is to facilitate escape into Norrath. Therefore, you must agree to these rules to join:
• No discussion of Real Life politics, religion, or contentious real-life issues in guild chat or Discord voice. If you choose to discuss these topics in private messages, please be considerate and all P99 and Castle rules still apply with regard to toxicity.
• No real life slurs (regardless of your real-life identity)
• No meltdowns or drama in guild chat
• Follow all Project 1999 server rules, such as no kill-stealing, ninja-looting, multi-boxing, or harassment
• Don't Be A Jerk
Old 10-23-2021, 08:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'd quite like to join as a New Player, for somewhere to listen/chat and not feel lonely whilst I slowly play my character.

I am a 34 year old NHS worker from the UK, so I will be playing predominantly in the BST/GMT time zone; however, because I work a shift rota, I will pretty much play at all hours of the day.

I might never have time to Raid, but I played back in 2001 for eight hours a day without raiding -- I was happy levelling alts in a group setting and was very active on my highest level (Druid) in the newbie zones. This time I will be forgoing the Druid -- against all advice I have read online -- for a Ranger. I may make another Druid one day, but for now, I want to focus on the Ranger.

I will message someone in the game directly when I get a chance. I have to sleep soon, though.

I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks,
Josaiah (Ranger -- Green).
Old 11-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I have seen many members amongst the snowy northlands near my home Halas. Very friendly and helpful.

I would love to be a part of this great guild! I am only a lvl 6 Shaman but ask for nothing other than friendship and a little advice now and then as I get re familiarized with the lands of Norrath.

Kirosity - Barbarian Shaman
Old 11-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen many members amongst the snowy northlands near my home Halas. Very friendly and helpful.

I would love to be a part of this great guild! I am only a lvl 6 Shaman but ask for nothing other than friendship and a little advice now and then as I get re familiarized with the lands of Norrath.

Kirosity - Barbarian Shaman
Hi Kirosity, which server do you play on?
Old 11-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Orc

Hello, I am Kalean, level 30 necro, dark elf, on blue server, just joined Castle last night. I appreciate the warm welcome. It is great to have a place to belong. If you want to group please let me know. Who doesn't love leveling? And if you're in a different level range, who knows, I most likely have an alt in your range I could bring out, as I am raging altoholic. See you online!